The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Just in :pimp:

32B2882A-06CB-4D67-8D71-C1CBFB6D09A0.jpeg

You must really love Fenways Sports Group huh? :lol:

Great kit regardless tho 🔥

Thought that was rich coming from KD considering he bailed on his teammates AGAIN lol. Don’t see how the media has spun it to feel sorry for KD. Brooklyn with him would still have a chance
The Kyrie distractions have turned KD into sympathetic player. I don't know what other all-time great can run from being a leader and not get killed for it.

I think once folks start looking at their all-time lists, it’ll be a bit of an asterisk with him.

If the Suns win this year though, he’ll likely win his 3rd FMVP and become only the 6th player ever to have more than 2.

Might not have the leadership intangibles but can hoop with the absolute best of em.

I think once folks start looking at their all-time lists, it’ll be a bit of an asterisk with him.

If the Suns win this year though, he’ll likely win his 3rd FMVP and become only the 6th player ever to have more than 2.

Might not have the leadership intangibles but can hoop with the absolute best of em.
People already look at his GS run as microwave rings. It'll be the same with this. Jump to one team that beat you, then he was forcing his way to a 64 win team and finally got there during the season.

Back
Top Bottom