The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Bottle service at the virtual club with virtual IG model groupies?
Doncic hops

1676662974965.png

I'm of the belief that someone who dedicated their life to basketball voice should hold more merit than the average joe, with that said Gilbert Arenas Might have the worst basketball takes of any former player. At least with Shaq, chuck & em they make it clear that they don't watch much ball outside of the games they work. Gil seems to be up on everything going on in the league & still says things like this.

I'll never forget when he suggested the Lakers run this lineup

I mean, they’re just big. The whole team is versatile. They can do a lineup that would kill: LeBron at the point, Kuzma at the two, Anthony Davis at the three. Then you can go JaVale and Dwight (in the frontcourt).

I'm of the belief that someone who dedicated their life to basketball voice should hold more merit than the average joe, with that said Gilbert Arenas Might have the worst basketball takes of any former player. At least with Shaq, chuck & em they make it clear that they don't watch much ball outside of the games they work. Gil seems to be up on everything going on in the league & still says things like this.

I'll never forget when he suggested the Lakers run this lineup
you sure Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 didnt say that?

Back
Top Bottom