The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

There have been worse teams than the 22-23 Houston Rockets but none more unserious.
That 2015/16 sixers team is the worst I've ever seen with my own eyes. I think they lost 27 or 28 straight at one point in that year.

Damn, da woke left wins again :smh:

Someone do a wellness check on aepps20 aepps20
A592093A-2D45-434A-928D-DDADCA681920.gif

Dillon is hilarious :lol:

1) Took some pressure off Ja with all the news circulating around him
2) He knows their TV schedule coming up and saying whatever he wants because its going to gain traction :lol:

Just keep locking up the other teams best player and having less than 10 FGA's. You're good with me homie

Damn bro might as well go ahead and pack it up and get that Conservative Evangelical bread :smh:
He will have a 7 figure a year career if he wants it. He could start a church, get a show on fox news, go on AM radio, etc. The possibilities are endless.

Dillon is hilarious :lol:

1) Took some pressure off Ja with all the news circulating around him
2) He knows their TV schedule coming up and saying whatever he wants because its going to gain traction :lol:

Just keep locking up the other teams best player and having less than 10 FGA's. You're good with me homie
you want to be good with this man
Dillon Brooks Channels Stone Cold Steve Austin With Pregame Outfit

he can show up in a tele-tubby outfit and still wont deflect pressure off Clarence

No idea what he was ranting about storm2006 storm2006 . Not sure the last time I interacted with him.

But whatever the wrestling version of, "

"If someone always talks about gay people, they might be trying to tell you something" is, I think he suffers from it.

Funny history of ranting on wrestling. I wonder the backstory that fuels it.

I really don't see the big deal tbh. It's just sports entertainment. And even though it's fake, we suspend our belief for TV shows and movies but for some reason that's not ok for wrestling? IDK 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom