The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Respectfully these are the amount of games played for both of their stars during this Tenure

181/301 for PG
147/ 301 for Kawhi

Any other duo with that injury history automatically gets written off, but somehow i've had to hear about the "If they get right" Clippers for Four years. Not to mention the one time we saw the team at full strength they lost in historically bad fashion to an inferior team.

This team has gotten a benefit of the doubt rarely seen.

Only other player to get this type of mediocrity pass is in Denver prepping his trophy case for another MVP.

Russ really made you go from an NBA inspired, Beetos avy to an MLS LA Galaxy avy Made you give up on the sport completely :wow:

Russ took the joy of basketball away from me. It just aint in me no more.

3691E716-F45B-45F9-A236-72143D60F287.jpeg

Didn't expect Danny Brown to make the thread lol

Extra pills! Extra Pills!

Still need to check out the new Ab-Soul. Worth a listen?

Quotes like that is always risky in the event they end up being teammates one day :lol:

Bev and Russ had that fake that relationship this year knowing damn they hated each other guts

The Lakers guarded him exactly like this then turned around and traded for him :lol: wasted one,’possibly two, of the last few seasons of Bron’s career. Then the clippers watch him implode and want to give him 20 minutes anyway :rofl: Complete insanity

This is on some Bogut and Tony Allen type defense. Still waiting for Tony Allen to get the revenge he promised for them doing this to him.

With all the talking, If the Grizz don't make it back to the WCF this season...whew boy :lol:
They seem like a team who lacks that veteran presence that can get them really far. Steven Adams is the oldest on the team and he's 29 somehow.

Back
Top Bottom