The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

According to Stein, Porzingis is expected to sign a 2 year extension when he’s first able to in early July.

So not a rental.

rick-ross.gif

los2187 los2187 - this is the kind of stuff I’m talking about with Dame. Is the stuff the national media reporting different from what Blazers beat guys and Portland media is saying?
It is but at this point it’s hard to keep up with everything :lol: You have someone like Windy saying there could be a trade meanwhile Givony just said there’s no appetite to trade Lillard and reports that he will ask for a trade if the third pick is kept are overblown.

It sucks when your team does nothing, has no hope, and will be in basketball hell for the next 10 years. And the off season barely started.

We don't do anything except "run it back" with fingers crossed. Oh! But Lonzo will be back in 2 yrs.

broncos19dm broncos19dm these posts should make you happy. This is the alternative to not blowing it all to pieces :lol:

I wonder what Lavine and DDR could fetch. Despite coming off a surprisingly good year, Lavine is owed $180 over the next four years, though :sick: DDR could be a nice expiring :nerd:

broncos19dm broncos19dm these posts should make you happy. This is the alternative to not blowing it all to pieces :lol:

I wonder what Lavine and DDR could fetch. Despite coming off a surprisingly good year, Lavine is owed $180 over the next four years, though :sick: DDR could be a nice expiring :nerd:
:rofl: :rofl: Nah facts bro I feel that. That's that purgatory pain :smh:

Back
Top Bottom