The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

michael-jackson-i-love-this-song.gif

IMG_9361.jpeg

You too busy writing spoilers on NT

You been missing the Maxey/Embiid duo EYE see
That duo needs help. Embiid was not mincing words this past summer.

Try to be a little more objective and understand the organization is headed for more ruins.

Don’t even want him @ MSG but black and white may look quite dapper on the big man.

Nah but I’ll check her mixtape sooner or later.

They too seem to have some good chemistry on the microphones 👀
It’s a mixed reaction when you ask Kings fans about the broadcast team. I happen to like her commentary for the most part.

If you like her you’ll really take a liking to KJ Wright from Memphis :wink:

just worried a bit if/when harden comes back

hopefully if harden does come back Thursday he becomes a 3rd option (knowing his ego though itll be tough)

Maxey is leading the league in touches right now

It’s 50-50 with Jim. If I’m the Sixers, I cut my loses at some point. Because Maxey is really turning into the type of player, and entering his prime…where catering to a 35 year old PGs wishes, plus Embiid and his stuff, could cause a problem that isn’t needed.

Philly of all people should know this, by now. But yeah…Maxey out here just hooping. Fun player to watch for real

DDR on the last year of his contract, Bulls def gonna trade him.

Reeves keeps playing like **** and his *** (+ others) is gone for DDR. :lol:

Damn. We not even in November yet

:rofl:

The Lakers trade talk is going to dominate the headlines early :lol:

I aint a big Bron/Laker fan but the trade talk bound to happen. Plus DDR being a hometown guy and wanting to come before, Reeves having a (projected) big upside but playing like ****, and Bron in win mode now it makes too much sense.

Malaki Branham and Zach Collins had more shots then Wemby last night...

If i'm Adam Silver i'm sending goons to put hands on the Spurs coaching staff.

A lot of people saying the team selfish af.

Maybe the players are hearing too much Wemby talk, all eyes on that team so they wanna show out for themselves. Which yeah, selfish. :lol:

elpablo21 elpablo21 was 'mirin the Lauren Jbara chick on NBATV the other day.

They brought her in to replace Ledlow EYE guess.

Gotta add her to the Milk of Magnesia list along with Colleen bae.

Back
Top Bottom