The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Okc can’t match lakers size. They would lose in the 1st round (not trynna be a homer but I’m confident)
Yea, I don’t really think OKC is a bad matchup for the Lakers either. Minny has the size and Ant is explosive on the wings.

Yea, I don’t really think OKC is a bad matchup for the Lakers either. Minny has the size and Ant is explosive on the wings.
The Thunder don't have the size up front, but has the athleticism to cause problems. They also shoot the **** out the ball and SGA could win a series by himself.

Lakers are 0-2 against the T'Wolves so far in the season series, but they've been competitive games (one was with Bron sitting). Definitely worry about Ant going off, but their size hasn't been an issue to me.

Which teams are you not confident that the Lakers could beat?

Denver is the only one I really don’t wanna see. They are better and have the lakers number.

Minnesota I’m iffy on. They have the size and athleticism and have beat the lakers this year but I like how we match up and I’ll bet on Lebron over the T’Wolves youth plus ill take AD over Gobert all day.

Okc & the warriors should want to avoid the lakers at all costs. They simply don’t have the size.

Funny enough I think the kings are a terrible matchup for the lakers. Might be #2 after Denver. Fox owns the lakers and I’m not sure we can compete with their speed (need kings/nuggets in the first round)

Dallas, PHX and clippers are about even. Don’t really feel any type of way about either of the matchups.
- Don’t think PHX can compete with the lakers size but they have kd and Booker.
- I like how the lakers defend luka but it’s luka and the surrounding team looks better than ever.
- clippers have a team full of stars & a great coach. this one is tough to call. alot of it depends on health of Kawhi, PG and Harden.

I know vando got played off the floor last May, but we need him to defend these tier A wings in the playoffs.

jbhmmm (1).png

I’ve heard this song before

Trae to the spurs or lakers makes sense for the rest of trae’s career. Give him the rim protection of ad or wemby and he will flourish (never miss an all-star game again :lol: ).

It was a thing as soon as I saw Trae at playoff games last spring.

But I don't think he can force his way to LA yet either.

Look at that. That doesn’t look straight up crazy to you guys? Nurkic was right. He needs help for real 😔
The Warriors-fan AM shift clerk at the 7-11 around the corner from my apartment in Santa Clara called Draymond a “psychopath” when I went in this morning. I didn’t argue :lol:

Was watching the McAfee show today when Perk was on making that comment about the Lakers :lol:

The thing with Ice Tray is that that while they have the picks that are now opened up to move, they don’t really have the players. None of the young guys are anything. Hawks already don’t want DLo.

I guess Reeves?

Was watching the McAfee show today when Perk was on making that comment about the Lakers :lol:

The thing with Ice Tray is that that while they have the picks that are now opened up to move, they don’t really have the players. None of the young guys are anything. Hawks already don’t want DLo.

I guess Reeves?
Reaves and cornerstone

Back
Top Bottom