The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

452747546_879280547567673_1374065222257839159_n.jpg

Surprised no one said Easy Money Sniper

1. I would say BAM because it's used so much folks don't even know his real name.

2. King James: Doesn't need an explanation.

3. Chef Curry: Was always corny to me. Doesn't roll off the tongue naturally. ( # )

4. KD: None of his nicknames ever felt natural to say. I guess Durantula was the best one phoenetically but people would just say KD because it was simplier.

5. AD: The Brow was silly. It aas more of an identifier.

wireless headphones don't even have to cost a lot to get good ones, last literally months of daily use before needing a recharge, and the whole bad sound/no cass over wireless thing is from like 10 yrs ago.

I prefer over ears, but get some anything by Bluedios, MPow H7 (amazon or ebay), Cowen E7s (noise cancellation as well) and those will last you like 10+ yrs and probably still cost around $20. Or just run in 5 Below or Ross if you really want some cheapies. Want to spend a bit but not OD Beats/ApplePod money, get the Raycons or VModa has made wireless versions of the Crossfades now

Yeah the wireless/air pod joints is a straight scam. Joints only last 4 hours until they need a recharge.

I keep both on deck and use them based on activity. If I'm just chilling - wired, if I'm running around doing something physical I don't like to have the wire interfering, getting pulled out, etc.

what's wild to me with gilbert is he had a great career going then all of a sudden brings a gun to the arena to stand on business... like why put yourself in that situation... he was not some random scrub that's playing in the league

Back
Top Bottom