The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

I just need to see the Kyrie zoom call part and the Pat Bev/Bron part from the doc, that's it.
Hopefully Chris Webber is on it.

Remember it wasn't just covid times, there were all of the protests and police shooting unarmed black men and women and riots. Guys wore the jerseys with messages on them. Redickkk just had his name. And maga Haywood. It was such a surreal time.

I don't think an asterisk has to have a negative connotation. Its just objectively different than normal. But some could argue it was the hardest title to ever win because of the circumstances and having to be stuck there isolated for 60 days. That's debatable if you want to debate. However the asterisk is still there.

As long as Ray Allen is above Klay Thompson I have no issue. 👀
IMG_9097.gif

Kobe smacked Duncan in the playoffs with and without Shaq.
Kobe won b2b chips multiple times with and without Shaq.
Politics with the MVP voting is only real "knock" he has against Timmy. But again you got Nash having multiple and both Bean and Diesel with only one.

Wouldnt mind Inside crew on Amazon or ESPN. At least they bring the jokes.

I get all my analytical game breakdowns from the geniuses here on NT

Wouldn't be the worst thing, ESPN's entire NBA coverage sucks now. Bringing the 🐐 Kevin Harlan alone would be worth it.
I don't trust ESPN to keep the format and boundaries the same if they went over there + no Ernie either and them forcing Pat McAfee and SAS in there

Harlan would cook though

Kobe smacked Duncan in the playoffs with and without Shaq.
Kobe won b2b chips multiple times with and without Shaq.
Politics with the MVP voting is only real "knock" he has against Timmy. But again you got Nash having multiple and both Bean and Diesel with only one.
greatest thing duncan is known for is his bank shot and horrible outfits
no one was yelling duncan when hitting bankshots but everyone yelling kobe when hitting jumpers

kobe>duncan
facts

Back
Top Bottom