The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

So LeThanos could actually happen

DeSkPqDVwAAPQCQ.jpg:large

If Inside is going anywhere, it needs to be Amazon. They should have more room to be themselves compared to broadcast tv like ABC/ESPN and NBC. And they won't be kicked off the air for the local news/Sportscenter.

Duncan was great, Best PF ever but when we talking about best ever lists influence and impact matters too. Nobody cared when Duncan left the game. He was extra low key, not flashy, never said anything and that's cool but you gonna get overshadowed.

• Wow
Reactions: MVP
Duncan was great, Best PF ever but when we talking about best ever lists influence and impact matters too. Nobody cared when Duncan left the game. He was extra low key, not flashy, never said anything and that's cool but you gonna get overshadowed.
Nobody ever talks about the low points of his career for whatever reason. He has plenty

Didn't TJ Warren go nuclear in the bubble? They need to document that too. I loved the bubble. Dudes was going crazy in that joint. Mitchell and Murray too. They was putting up MJ numbers lol
Couldn’t remember his name but he had quite a run.
Let any of Drew Hanlen's clients do those 1st two moves and it would be WW3 in here.

Man on Hakeem levels of scammerism with that on court stuff. Off court stability stuff is legit though.

We talking selling sneakers or impact?

Duncan is in top 5 ever imo regardless of era and I def was hit by when he left. His personality more than anything affected how he's remembered.

A good article on his impact

I know most folks like to troll the bubble title because Lakers, but the real haters can't wrap their minds around "different". What makes the 2020 title any less legit than the 1999 and 2012 lockout titles?
They all have asterisks. Circumstances. That cannot even be debated. There are factual differences.

Back
Top Bottom