The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Ty has wanted a PG for these guys all year long. I get it, but Russ ain’t the answer to that. Especially in a role that’s not limited. We all know this at this point
They should have just traded for VanVleet if they weren’t going to be playing Mann more minutes anyways.

Ty has wanted a PG for these guys all year long. I get it, but Russ ain’t the answer to that. Especially in a role that’s not limited. We all know this at this point
Ty was already having problems figuring out how to allocate minutes and finding the right closing group even before they added Westbrook. That just made things way more complicated, so it was a bad move for that reason alone.

I see Perk took some twitter Jokic takes and brought it to ESPN
mjlol (1) (1).png

AD is embarrassing. Just last night Jared Grenberg said AD would play in his first back to back of the season tomorrow. I chuckled when he said it

Ty was already having problems figuring out how to allocate minutes and finding the right closing group even before they added Westbrook. That just made things way more complicated, so it was a bad move for that reason alone.
Yea, I definitely get that. He wanted a “point guard” though. Plus pressure from PG publicly.

I hear you but does he want to do that? This report that he wants to go back to Houston (if true) is weird. Dude literally ate himself into forcing a trade and tanked games now you wanna go back? :lol:

He miss the lifestyle. NY strip clubs AIN'T Houston strip clubs. Guess he don't like philly's nightlife either. Honestly Harden always seemed like he wanted to get his, live the life and wasn't bothered by losing.
It’s no comparison to Houston nightlife and vibes on that side till you get to DC… I’m sure Harden is miserable with that part of his life rn, that’s why yo be in ATL and Houston every chance he gets :lol:

Back
Top Bottom