The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

No baby mommas. Regular season MVP. Max contracts. Endorsements. Gym rat. Navigates the nightlife without getting into trouble; sounds like everything you need from a vet.

Don’t have to be a champion to be a mentor. Plus that team needs to learn how to win regular season games before anything.
Yea they can learn some things from Harden, my question would be they need on the court improvement and leadership and idk if he’s that guy at this point…It won’t be a stretch to see yo go there and they still giving up hella points and losing by 20 every night

The most accurate prediction about anything I've ever made is in the cord cutting thread.

This was always going to be the end game.

Another prediction;

We will start to see streaming services hit a ceiling interm of subscription price.

But once the market consolidates and we are down to only like three 3 big streaming networks.

The prices will go up again,

3 big streaming networks is essentially basic cable, though :lol:

All rise for the national anthem

russell-wilson.gif

No baby mommas. Regular season MVP. Max contracts. Endorsements. Gym rat. Navigates the nightlife without getting into trouble; sounds like everything you need from a vet.

Don’t have to be a champion to be a mentor. Plus that team needs to learn how to win regular season games before anything.

Sounds good but when has Harden been known for his leadership? His days in Houston he was babied by Morey and tanked to get out. Tanked to get outta NY too.

Sounds good but when has Harden been known for his leadership? His days in Houston he was babied by Morey and tanked to get out. Tanked to get outta NY too.

I’m saying there’s a level he can get the young guys to. He’s basically seen every high you can get from the regular season. He can tell Jalen green where the pros at and show him passing angles.

Now he can’t say too much about getting over the playoff hump but Houston shouldn’t even be thinking about that.

Did everyone just forget about him publicly throwing the whole team under the bus after he came back from his boycott when he was forcing a move out of Houston? That was months after he was throwing the ball at their young guys head and having regular 'verbal altercations' in practice...

Was so bad that Boogie Cousins of all people called him out on it :lol:

He can want to go back all he wants but this revisionism about being capable of mentoring kids or being willing suddenly is funny to me.

If he ends up back there I suspect it'll be for lifestyle reasons long before anything basketball related.

Did everyone just forget about him publicly throwing the whole team under the bus after he came back from his boycott when he was forcing a move out of Houston? That was months after he was throwing the ball at their young guys head and having regular 'verbal altercations' in practice...

Was so bad that Boogie Cousins of all people called him out on it :lol:

He can want to go back all he wants but this revisionism about being capable of mentoring kids or being willing suddenly is funny to me.

If he ends up back there I suspect it'll be for lifestyle reasons long before anything basketball related.

Hey man those guys he didn’t want to play with are out of the league. Silas on his way too,Not saying he was right but he wasn’t wrong.
🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom