The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

I’m saying there’s a level he can get the young guys to. He’s basically seen every high you can get from the regular season. He can tell Jalen green where the pros at and show him passing angles.

Now he can’t say too much about getting over the playoff hump but Houston shouldn’t even be thinking about that.

I hear you but does he want to do that? This report that he wants to go back to Houston (if true) is weird. Dude literally ate himself into forcing a trade and tanked games now you wanna go back? :lol:

He miss the lifestyle. NY strip clubs AIN'T Houston strip clubs. Guess he don't like philly's nightlife either. Honestly Harden always seemed like he wanted to get his, live the life and wasn't bothered by losing.

Attachments

• bad shot paul.jpg
    bad shot paul.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 57
I hear you but does he want to do that? This report that he wants to go back to Houston (if true) is weird. Dude literally ate himself into forcing a trade and tanked games now you wanna go back? :lol:

He miss the lifestyle. NY strip clubs AIN'T Houston strip clubs. Guess he don't like philly's nightlife either. Honestly Harden always seemed like he wanted to get his, live the life and wasn't bothered by losing.

I’m pretty sure I said he left Houston on some sucker stuff. But if he wants to atone for it, I’m cool with it. He’d make Jabari smith 100x better.

Antman’s willingness/desire to actually defend is what sets him apart from some of the other young talents in the league like Lamelo and Jalen Green, IMO.

It’s the kind of thing you need when you actually have to play meaningful basketball.
He’s a joy to watch man. Send Kitten to the Knicks and fully build this thing up around Ant Man

• Fire
Reactions: OTG
Easy solution is not to have signed yo in the 1st place but Clippers were pressed for some reason :lol: …o well they made their bed any any championship hopes was over the day Westbrook was on the roster
Ty has wanted a PG for these guys all year long. I get it, but Russ ain’t the answer to that. Especially in a role that’s not limited. We all know this at this point

Just Heard that Kat has had 7 coaches & 5 GENERAL MANAGERS during his tenure with Minny. KAT has his flaws but it's kind of hard for anyone to overcome that level of dysfunction.

I wouldn't say Kawhi or PG are trending towards washed category and it's not necessarily that they are the problem in leading the Clippers to a championship. The Clippers are 78-33 when Kawhi and PG play. The problem is that they have only played 111 games together through 3.75 seasons.
Then that makes them the problem by default, no? :lol: The best ability is availability

No baby mommas. Regular season MVP. Max contracts. Endorsements. Gym rat. Navigates the nightlife without getting into trouble; sounds like everything you need from a vet.

Don’t have to be a champion to be a mentor. Plus that team needs to learn how to win regular season games before anything.
The bar is low AF in 2023. :rofl: you could also pay someone the vet minimum for all that.

Back
Top Bottom