The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

You mean the series where he was easily the best player on the court and had one of the most dominant defensive series of all time?

Looney owned Sabonis, but AD ain’t no Sabonis

He was consistently great on defense but inconsistent on offense. You won’t hear me ever say anything bad about his defense. I’m talking about the 10 point scoring games.

But this ain’t Ja launching into him.

Btw before I get too deep into warriors/Lakers….

Sabonis, Barnes … MILK CARTON STATUS.
I’ll give Sabonis a pass because at least he played well in the first half and I’m pretty sure he’s dealing with injury so I’ll give him one more chance next year, but HARRY B?!?!

As soon as he missed that 3 in game 4 it’s like he pissed his pants and gave up for the series. DID YALL SEE HIS GAME 7 AVERAGES??? he played even worse yesterday than his averages :rofl:

There is absolutely NO WAY you can bring him back to the roster next year. It doesn’t matter how good a regular season vet he is. That was ******* pathetic. How are you a 30+ year old vet still making the same playoff mistakes and shrinking in big moments like you did when you were 23???

That was embarrassing bro.

Huerter gave the Kings nothing as well. He has a good game 7 performance on his resume so I’d be more willing to bring him back but that was embarrassing too.

Everybody says the kings won the Halli trade and it was good for both sides, but how can you be that sure with that statement if Sabonis got outplayed by Looney on the biggest stage?

He was consistently great on defense but inconsistent on offense. You won’t hear me ever say anything bad about his defense. I’m talking about the 10 point scoring games.

But this ain’t Ja launching into him.

Different series in terms of paint attacking but he’s going to dominant regardless.

Best defensive player on the court.
He’ll average 20+ on offense.
He’s going to be the best player in the series.

1682951042286.png

These were Harrison Barnes’ average game 7 stat lines before yesterday’s masterpiece of

4 points, 0 assists, 0 rebounds
13 minutes

HIS STATLINE YESTERDAY WAS EVEN MORE TRASH THAN HIS USUAL GAME 7 PERFORMANCES

Different series in terms of paint attacking but he’s going to dominant regardless.

Best defensive player on the court.
He’ll average 20+ on offense.
He’s going to be the best player in the series.
This is what he should do. I’m not really disagreeing with you, other than the fact that Steve could average like 35 and provide his inertia for others.

His defense is never an issue with me. He can’t, and SHOULDN’T have any of those bummy offensive performances.

1682951042286.png

These were Harrison Barnes’ average game 7 stat lines before yesterday’s masterpiece of

4 points, 0 assists, 0 rebounds
13 minutes

HIS STATLINE YESTERDAY WAS EVEN MORE TRASH THAN HIS USUAL GAME 7 PERFORMANCES
His house should be on the market. He’s done. I need to check the FA list but Barnes ain’t starting another game in his career

Aint nobody worried about Dray Thompson. One dimensional player who'll be lucky to have 2 good games in a 6 game series. He'll get buried alive on defense like he has all season

This is a much better series for Dante, Kuminga & even Poole ill steelo ill steelo . Thoughts on JK minutes. I think he could do some good this series.

sohi 23 sohi 23 AD is going to be dead tired….because he’s going to have too many holes to plug up. GSW got better with Rim pressure bringing back GP2 & Wiggins returning. The Lakers and especially LeBron, know what sets GSW runs, or what they like to do…but stamina is what will rear its head.

Last edited:
This is a much better series for Dante, Kuminga & even Poole ill steelo ill steelo . Thoughts on JK minutes. I think he could do some food this series.

sohi 23 sohi 23 AD is going to be dead tired….because he’s going to have too many holes to plug up. GSW got better with Rim pressure bringing back GP2 & Wiggins returning. The Lakers and especially LeBron, know what sets GSW runs, or what they like to do…but stamina is what will rear its head.

He obviously can but he’s going to have cover Steph in PNR away from the basket and protect the rim and cover everyone’s mistakes.

It’s going to be a tall task.

This is exactly what I mean.
Warriors fans relying on Klay Thompson in 2023 :rofl: putting him on the same level as 2023 AD.

Biggest game of the warriors seasons and Klay went 4/19 and 2/10 from three.

GOD BLESS.

The laughing emojis are cute….but when y’all sell out and dead tired….and Klay hits a 4 point play to push a 6 point game to 10….and they never look back.

It’s **** like that in a series, that really makes a difference. Y’all too caught up about “putting on the same level” etc.

It takes literally every piece of the team staying locked in and doing their part over the course of a series. The Warriors have proven time and time again, that when healthy…this core will find a way. Ways that even y’all won’t see.

Like LOONEY, these past TWO playoffs.

Good luck.

This is a much better series for Dante, Kuminga & even Poole ill steelo ill steelo . Thoughts on JK minutes. I think he could do some food this series.

you talk about stamina, the only old head on the Lakers is Lebron, the most well conditioned athlete of all time.

Ad is 30 and has barely played minutes of a normal 30 year old due to injuries. He’s ready to play 40+ minutes all series and it’ll be nothing to him.

The rest of our team is all in our mid 20s.

THE WARRIORS ARE THE OLD TEAM.

YOU GOT OLD *** KLAY COMING OFF 1000 injuries.

Old *** Dray with his broken down body

Looney the oldest 27 year old OF ALL TIME!!!

Old *** Steph just had to give a movie speech and had to drop 50 in the “greatest game 7 performance of all time” to carry the warriors against THE KINGS (with a broken Fox and 3 starters who forgot how to play basketball).

THE LAKERS ARE THE YOUNGER TEAM.
THE DYNASTY ENDS IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS.
SAVOR THE FINAL MOMENTS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom