The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Oh man, and YOU live in the Bay too….

DDA6B291-9FEA-4B65-817B-4B783DD719F7.gif

Yikes, this is going to be doubly upsetting for you. Just stay in the crib for the summer bro! Or go visit the Lakers in Cancun in a few weeks 🏝🌴. Better use of your time than penning fantasy novels on Niketalk about the Golden State Warriors demise :lol:

We’ll see in 2 weeks. 🔮🔮🔮

The Kings just sent these old *** Warriors to 7 games with:

- a 3rd team all nba center that didn’t show up (35 mpg, led the team in minutes during the regular season)

- A vet forward that also didn’t show up (played the 3rd most minutes for the Kings)

- A vet shooter that forgot how to shoot (played the 5th most minutes all year for the kings)

That’s 3 of the top 5 in regular season mpg that didn’t show up and the series still went 7. The warriors were down at halftime during game 7!

THIS IS THE TEAM YALL WANT TO ME BE AFRAID OF????
LAKESHOW ABOUT TO END THIS DYNASTY.

Do that for every series the warriors won, throughout this run.

I promise you, it looks a lot worse than this 😂🥱. That’s the point of the playoffs, and what they do.

I see the FEAR, all through you. You know damn well this core healthy, ain’t nun to play with lol. But go head man. Enjoy the summer shut in. Cuz dubs fan going to be obnoxious.

Like my man rightchea! 😇🔥🔥

I see the FEAR, all through you. You know damn well this core healthy, ain’t nun to play with lol. But go head man. Enjoy the summer shut in. Cuz dubs fan going to be obnoxious.

Like my man rightchea! 😇🔥🔥

He’ll be back to being a Laker fan after this series like most of the fraud Warrior fan base

Actually… scratch that, most of the warriors fans will revert back to Kings fans once Curry retires :lol:

This is a much better series for Dante, Kuminga & even Poole @ill steelo . Thoughts on JK minutes. I think he could do some good this series.

sohi 23 sohi 23 AD is going to be dead tired….because he’s going to have too many holes to plug up. GSW got better with Rim pressure bringing back GP2 & Wiggins returning. The Lakers and especially LeBron, know what sets GSW runs, or what they like to do…but stamina is what will rear its head.

Can ya'll PLEASE stop this narrative already :lol:, Lebron is literally the only player in our rotation over 30. I get it AD is injury prone but the same can be said for Curry & Klay.

D'lo is the oldest outside of those two & he's 26.... Lakers played at the 3rd highest pace all season.... it's like ya'll have 2022 goggles on. This is a completely different team

In what world is the Lakers rotation going to be exhausted, but a Core that has played an insane amount of playoff ball throughout the past 8 (all in their 30's), Just had a finals run last season, & was in a tightly contested 7 game series is gonna tire them out?

Lakers are bigger & more athletic, Warriors clearly have the edge in shooting. But in regards to fatigue the Lakers have the edge in that.

You guys think the Lakers fans have FEAR when it’s quite literally the opposite.

The dubs have never been this bad or looked this open for getting smacked. I’ve watched the entire run. The dubs is the team I’ve watched the 2nd most in my life :lol:

They are going down. Enjoy the next 2 weeks.

Describing yourself :lol:
Screenshot_20230501_073843_Chrome.jpg

“Added rim pressure” with Wiggins/GP2

The fact remains, They did that. Those are guys that were misssing, that in fact do put pressure on the rim.

For all Wiggins bunnies missed in game 7, he was there. GP with the offense boards/finishes in game 5. Etc. It’s **** like that.

Different team, too.

Ad is 30 and has barely played minutes of a normal 30 year old due to injuries. He’s ready to play 40+ minutes all series and it’ll be nothing to him
How when I just said it’s plausible AD could miss game or two because he injury prone, you said that could happen to any star, then turn around and say he could play 40+ quality minutes in a 7 game series because he’s always injured.

IMG_6070.gif

“Added rim pressure” with Wiggins/GP2

The fact remains, They did that. Those are guys that were misssing, that in fact do put pressure on the rim.

For all Wiggins bunnies missed in game 7, he was there. GP with the offense boards/finishes in game 5. Etc. It’s **** like that.

Different team, too.

These are the playoff numbers I believe. GS is relying on the jumpshot.

Can ya'll PLEASE stop this narrative already :lol:, Lebron is literally the only player in our rotation over 30. I get it AD is injury prone but the same can be said for Curry & Klay.

D'lo is the oldest outside of those two & he's 26.... Lakers played at the 3rd highest pace all season.... it's like ya'll have 2022 goggles on. This is a completely different team

In what world is the Lakers rotation going to be exhausted, but a Core that has played an insane amount of playoff ball throughout the past 8 (all in their 30's), Just had a finals run last season, & was in a tightly contested 7 game series is gonna tire them out?

Lakers are bigger & more athletic, Warriors clearly have the edge in shooting. But in regards to fatigue the Lakers have the edge in that.

Where did I say the Lakers were “old”? Y’all keep equating age with fatigue. I’m not really even saying that.

All I said was, “Stamina” will read its ugly head. That’s part of GSW secret And it has more to do with how GSW plays, Steph’s conditioning…the Lakers inevitably having to rely on LeBron/conserving energy + lakers young roster with zero experience against a team like this in a playoff setting that deep into the playoffs. Stamina is being tired and still executing.

LeBron can do that on one end of the court in 2023…AD, capable. The rest of the lakers and their coaching staff…

Yeah, you get it now

How when I just said it’s plausible AD could miss game or two because he injury prone, you said that could happen to any star, then turn around and say he could play 40+ quality minutes in a 7 game series because he’s always injured.

IMG_6070.gif

All I mean is he got a 2 month break a couple times this season. We haven’t had long playoff runs the last 2 years.

Ad is ready to go and play heavy minutes to get to the promise land.

These are the playoff numbers I believe. GS is relying on the jumpshot.

Yes. I know that. I’m not saying the addition of GP2 & Wiggins makes GSW an elite team at the rim, or they are elite at putting pressure on the rim.

I’m saying, a team with outside shooting and very little vertical and rim pressure threat…has added 2 guys to their playoff rotation to help out in that area. And it is an addition to what they do.

That simple

Yes. I know that. I’m not saying the addition of GP2 & Wiggins makes GSW an elite team at the rim, or they are elite at putting pressure on the rim.

I’m saying, a team with outside shooting and very little vertical and rim pressure threat…has added 2 guys to their playoff rotation to help out in that area. And it is an addition to what they do.

That simple

Wiggins, ok I guess. GP2 is some wild extrapolation.

Back
Top Bottom