The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Ad is 30 and has barely played minutes of a normal 30 year old due to injuries. He’s ready to play 40+ minutes all series and it’ll be nothing to him.

You know WHY he hasnt played the minutes of a normal 30 year old right? :lol:

Expect 6 times where AD looks to have a season ending injury only to contjnue the game 5 min later. Soft *** dude.

I’ll be honest. The X factor is DLo. If he puts up a great series the Lakers got a chance. He seems to randomly relish making shots against the Dubs. If he’s not a big factor the Dubs gonna cook them.

I think Steph & Klay will be fine dealing with Dlo & Schroeder & Reaves :rofl:

Y’all really believe the bolded. Yikes - Lmao. If you think that, about those cats ability in the playoffs (against THIS CORE) and LeBron in THIS series, is a good thing, well I can’t help you.

:lol:

Way more believable than you believing Wiggins/GP2 add some impactful level of rim attacking Against a Frontline of Lebron/ AD / Vando :lol:

Fact of the matter is the Lakers have an elite Defense & when Steph isn't in one of those grooves Ya'll are suddenly relying on an older Klay, ANDREW WIGGINS (man had one good playoff run & removed almost a decades worth of extreme inconsistency :lol:) & New age Nick young to create offense.

You gonna learn the hard way the difference between Arvaydis Son & Anthony Davis :smh:

He can hide on Draymond, Poole, Kuminga, or Donte.

They're all bums on offense.
Putting him on draymond is asking lebron to defend actions. We don’t know how much kuminga and Donte are going to play. Putting him on Poole is fine but maybe he untrashes himself with the matchup.

There's too much "if" and "x-factor" talk about a top 75 player of all time and alleged best big man in the world

Best Big Man in the world is sitting home as he watched his team get berated & give up double digit leads in two games to Michael Jimmy Butler :emoji_cry:

With other series going on, talk is lakeshow and warriors. Things getting spicy :emoji_hot_pepper:
Love it

So is it underdog warriors or underdog lakeshow? I need to know so I can get off the proper takes

Nba drama is the best. Silver must be smiling seeing how his script played out :emoji_pencil:

Nuggs and Celts tonight.

I give Embiid some credit for trying to tough it out with the knee, but question whether its the best idea. He's not going to be right even if he plays. Beantowners in 5.

B Sox B Sox it just dont make sense for me to do a straight up friendly wager. Nothing personal fam you i love to gamble

unless someone willing to do that sixers payout. Im out - i mean we can go smaller but just know that celtics payout gets smaller to

EC196CE4-4506-4DE6-85AF-18ED6492FB9C.jpeg

Embiid not being 100% is cheesy to do anything less than what the actual series odds are

EYE will not be getting hustled

There's too much "if" and "x-factor" talk about a top 75 player of all time and alleged best big man in the world

Only “if” is no injuries.
Ain’t no X-factor. He’s going to be the best player in the series.

There's no real analysis from Dubs fans in here :lol:

The only analysis is they did it before and they’re the defending champs. They’ll always be the favorites until someone officially eliminates them. They got 2 more weeks, they better enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom