The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

I want to know where this GSW offense is coming from outside of Steph, 17ppg Wiggins and one breakout game from Klay.

They show you, time and time again that they can get it done in a multitude of ways :lol:.

But at every turn, y’all foolishly doubt them. Draymond, a “bum” on offense. Okay… 21 pts for Draymond in a road win, when they needed it. That’s like a 50 ball from Steph :lol:. Prior to that, No Draymond…no problem. Others step up.

“No way they warriors win on the road” - They proceed to win 2 games on the road, both that were needed.

Once again. It is **** like that in a series, the margins…that makes these *****s champions. They always show up. They did the same **** less than a year ago.

And the same Lakers fans (who picked agains them in every series last year). Are doing the same lazy takes again this year. Look at the results. Look at the core. Look at the coaching.

They expected the Celtics to abuse curry on switches. Jaylen brown too. It didn’t happen.

Steph got active hands. Great rebounder. He’s the ultimate team defender. His defense ain’t been abused since Kyrie got him

ELITE

Vanvleet made his name after he did Steph dirty in that finals.

With other series going on, talk is lakeshow and warriors. Things getting spicy :emoji_hot_pepper:
Love it

So is it underdog warriors or underdog lakeshow? I need to know so I can get off the proper takes

Nba drama is the best. Silver must be smiling seeing how his script played out :emoji_pencil:

Im a lakers fan living in the bay area.
I think Lakers are the underdog.
But honestly I dont think anyone wants to face either team.
I would have much rather faced the Nuggets or Suns.
The unstoppable force vs the immovable object
A115BB95-B5C0-401E-8F75-3D2365D28E4B.gif

They expected the Celtics to abuse curry on switches. Jaylen brown too. It didn’t happen.

Steph got active hands. Great rebounder. He’s the ultimate team defender. His defense ain’t been abused since Kyrie got him

ELITE

Man anytime someone start with active hands i know the grift is coming :lol:

QfQD.gif

Elite defender Steph Got Dray having to Guard Fox & Monk all game, sacrificing that man like a RB that the team knows they done with after the season :smh:

He could also probably stay in front of elite rim pressure providing GP2 for the most part.

Poole ? Moody ? Dray ?

It’s all fun and jokes, until somebody like a 21 year old Jordan Poole in his first ever playoff and finals appearance kicks off a 21-0 run, in game 6 of the finals to beat your Celtics.

Or Otto Porter goes crazy in the clutch.

Or GP2 does some **** like this:

I want to know where this GSW offense is coming from outside of Steph, 17ppg Wiggins and one breakout game from Klay.

But y’all keep discounting the margins, on a team who won with exactly this type of production:

F96CA6FA-F25F-477B-81FB-5E2A86BF81B8.jpeg

Steph still not a good defender but that really doesn't mean a thing in the grand scheme of things because of how good he is on the other end.

It’s all fun and jokes, until somebody like a 21 year old Jordan Poole in his first ever playoff and finals appearance kicks off a 21-0 run, in game 6 of the finals to beat your Celtics.

Or Otto Porter goes crazy in the clutch.

Or GP2 does some **** like this:

But y’all keep discounting the margins, on a team who won with exactly this type of production:

F96CA6FA-F25F-477B-81FB-5E2A86BF81B8.jpeg

That's last year. Post the first rd numbers.

Warriors had the ninth rated offense in the first round against a spotty Kings defense. I'm not saying the Lakers are gonna stifle the Warriors, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Back
Top Bottom