The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

any update on that dog that has correctly predicted the winners of games in the lakers warriors series?

I mean this has nothing to do with Jokic. Everything you said in that last paragraph is the vet telling the MVP to stop playing scared.

“Assertive. Passive.” That’s being afraid of the moment. We just saw Ben simmons do that. Has little to do with fatigue. Everyone is playing with 8 man rotations at this point. If you’re that hurt, sit down. PJ kept it real with him

This ain’t slander cause it’s happened to the two goats right now, Steph and Bron. We just saw giannis shook too. Learn and move on.

being scared would be him not even attempting the shots ALA Ben Simmons lol he attempted them but got blocked in doing so, so EYE am not understanding at all

i know its not slander EYE am one of the few who loved the PJ signing when it happens and argued in here about him scoring 0 is fine for the sixers it will always be his VET presence and hard work that helps this team

That’s game ball bro.

You can’t hold onto it.

Point, blank, period.

TF are we talking about right now? This is crazy :lol:

the ****housery that happens in soccer >

Soccer Gif - Gif Abyss
Ball Boy GIF - Ball Boy - Discover & Share GIFs
Ball Boy Vs Cristiano Ronaldo (reddit) GIF | Gfycat

Who said all that?

I’m talking about holding the ****ing ball bro. Forget all the other stuff.

You hold onto the ball you are influencing the game.

apparently if a player is down and im in the crowd i can hang onto the ball as long as i please

especially if im checking to see if the player is ok

ill keep this in mind next game i attend

might even launch a 3

being scared would be him not even attempting the shots ALA Ben Simmons lol he attempted them but got blocked in doing so, so EYE am not understanding at all

i know its not slander EYE am one of the few who loved the PJ signing when it happens and argued in here about him scoring 0 is fine for the sixers it will always be his VET presence and hard work that helps this team

There’s levels of fear. Ben was the ultimate shook one. Embiid was scared in the 4th. He’s not in the same realm of player Ben is so it’s going to look different.

Glad they got PJ too.

There’s levels of fear. Ben was the ultimate shook one. Embiid was scared in the 4th. He’s not in the same realm of player Ben is so it’s going to look different.

Glad they got PJ too.

Al definitely got Embiid hesitating and took away most of his confidence. Only two players were able to do that to Embiid, Horford and Marc Gasol.

Joel will need to be mentally prepared for game 5 and I think he will be.

I hope coach does adjust and lessens the Embiid isos. It stagnates the offense and makes it predictable.

Joel is good enough to get his regardless, let’s have everyone else involved.

Glad they got PJ too.
embiid hit that beautiful fade away on Al in OT when down 3 points to make it a 1 point game - same exact looks in the 4th IMO where embiid just couldnt get up

EYE really dont think he was scared man but i wont knock you and others for thinking that way.. you and a few others know the game of basketball well in here

just gonna back up my thought up with the video evidence of the game starting at 4:03 left in the 4th quarter - Embiid dont even attempt to jump for this rebound that how fatigued he is (Which is a trash excuse but it is what it is)

the player after they show embiid has 4 seconds with the ball at the FT Line - Has no separation off his jumpshot once again dur to fatigue

105-102 Embiid has the ball in the paint and being guarded by horford. Embiid tried some moves but got nowhere and with tatum closing in on the double he would of forced a weak shot up which probably gets missed.. instead he made the right play to tobias who AIR BALLED

this is where tucker yells at him

obviously the video is missing some plays but i ouldnt say embiid was scared like at all

Would you say tatum was scared at the end of Regulation and OT ? because i mean he passed up on 2 drives on Maxey BECAUSE he seen embiids presence in the paint

tatum had maxey guarding him

Last edited:

First off it is wild the ball went to the 3rd row. Second, I didn’t realize ole boy sent the ball back with a form jumper :lol:
IMG_0711.jpeg

apparently if a player is down and im in the crowd i can hang onto the ball as long as i please

especially if im checking to see if the player is ok

ill keep this in mind next game i attend

might even launch a 3

How do y’all feel about THIS 🤔

embiid was gassed LOL but shout out to PJ Tucker

playing the best remaining defense in the playoffs, seeing different big bodies every time down the court, Played 46 mins in a 8-man rotation

46 mins for a 280pound Center with a torn/sprain Knee that should of had him our for a month and a half

EYE seen the hate he was getting in here lol was comedy

Sixers ain't played the Show yet

embiid hit that beautiful fade away on Al in OT when down 3 points to make it a 1 point game - same exact looks in the 4th IMO where embiid just couldnt get up

EYE really dont think he was scared man but i wont knock you and others for thinking that way.. you and a few others know the game of basketball well in here

just gonna back up my thought up with the video evidence of the game starting at 4:03 left in the 4th quarter - Embiid dont even attempt to jump for this rebound that how fatigued he is (Which is a trash excuse but it is what it is)

the player after they show embiid has 4 seconds with the ball at the FT Line - Has no separation off his jumpshot once again dur to fatigue

105-102 Embiid has the ball in the paint and being guarded by horford. Embiid tried some moves but got nowhere and with tatum closing in on the double he would of forced a weak shot up which probably gets missed.. instead he made the right play to tobias who AIR BALLED

this is where tucker yells at him

obviously the video is missing some plays but i ouldnt say embiid was scared like at all

Would you say tatum was scared at the end of Regulation and OT ? because i mean he passed up on 2 drives on Maxey BECAUSE he seen embiids presence in the paint

tatum had maxey guarding him

Yeah Tatum played scared a long with Brown last night. That's why people were saying both teams should of lost. Harden and PJ Tucker the only ones who came through in the clutch.

Tatum made the same mistake of dribbling out the clock to drive and kick twice in game winning situations.

Embiid doesn't need to score to be assertive, just like the Harden 3 possession. Get into a good spot and make the defense react. If they're gonna allow Embiid to feast, let him eat. He has to be making the first moves especially considering he's an MVP now. I'm a fan of Embiid but he played scared at times last night.

Back
Top Bottom