The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

If the refs don’t give Smart that absurd charge on Embiid, he completes the and-1, this is a totally different narrative. That was an awful call that changed how people feel about this ending.

this is how i feel but EYE also can understand where yall coming from when you say he scared

First off it is wild the ball went to the 3rd row. Second, I didn’t realize ole boy sent the ball back with a form jumper :lol:
IMG_0711.jpeg

How do y’all feel about THIS 🤔

I don’t like it either but this is entertainment. Melo was an NBA player who caught the ball and pump faked in a regular season game. That’s on brand for the NBA regular season theatrics along with refs riding on scooters.

But this is playoff basketball. Holding onto a game ball during an intense playoff basketball game is different. You guys really don’t understand this huh?

I’m trying to watch basketball at its highest level and here’s an owner/fan holding onto the ball. It’s allowable because he owns the team?

Matter fact. Go to your local gym/court during a 5 on 5. Grab game ball and see what happens.

Embiid was definitely shaking like a stripper out there down the stretch of that game yesterday. Al had him in the torture rack, I do wonder how the hell Tatum ended up on him that last possession.

Embiid was definitely shaking like a stripper out there down the stretch of that game yesterday. Al had him in the torture rack, I do wonder how the hell Tatum ended up on him that last possession.
shaking like a stripper is an interesting way of looking at it

Back
Top Bottom