The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

I think of what we know about Lebron, he’s gonna have everyone try to understand what a 3-1 lead would mean. Versus a 2-2 proposition. He’s like OCD for this stuff as a star should be.

You need to take them to the woodshed if you can, he is probably walking around the arena trying to impress that on everyone right now.

The Knicks should remember that Bam is an elite defender and the Heat will happily let Randle try to go one on one all night long

R I M P R E S S U R E

Interesting move. I think Golden State is willing to concede interior baskets in the hopes that they can quicken the pace and score more. That being said, allowing the Lakers to have the three biggest guys on the court (AD, LeBron and Vanderbilt) could backfire. Also, GP2 isn't a great shooter so this may allow Anthony Davis to just sag off of him and camp in the paint defensively. This is either going to be a great move or disastrous

Interesting move. I think Golden State is willing to concede interior baskets in the hopes that they can quicken the pace and score more. That being said, allowing the Lakers to have the three biggest guys on the court (AD, LeBron and Vanderbilt) could backfire. Also, GP2 isn't a great shooter so this may allow Anthony Davis to just sag off of him and camp in the paint defensively. This is either going to be a great move or disastrous
if it isn't working early, kerr will probably scrap it and get back to a more conventional rotation

I think of what we know about Lebron, he’s gonna have everyone try to understand what a 3-1 lead would mean. Versus a 2-2 proposition. He’s like OCD for this stuff as a star should be.

You need to take them to the woodshed if you can, he is probably walking around the arena trying to impress that on everyone right now.
you never know with the lakers tho. i really thought they would go up 2-0 on the grizzies when ja was out but they played like they were content with a split.

with the injury history you would think they would want to finish things quickly just incase.

The joke writes itself here

1683593581330.jpeg

Jimmy Butler man. That was such a great read. I can't hate on this dude. He knows how to play basketball.

I believe AD will still stick Green though...

Back
Top Bottom