The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

DLo is such a little ***** for his comments. You felt you knew more than everybody here? People continuously dogged you for terrible decision making.

We didn’t feature you? We traded Wiggins for you in February 2020 so KAT could have his best friend. Sorry we won the lottery that summer and took Edwards. Must be so hard to play with one of the best players under 22.

And also that ***** got benched in the play-in game VERSUS the Timberwolves THIS year?

Hope he goes 0-10 today, he’s won nothing and is already crowning his newfound role because he’s had TWO good games.

Meanwhile Lebron got to the arena five hours before the game and has 3-1 in his sights and is actually somebody a basketball fan can respect.

R I M P R E S S U R E

Makes me lean Lakers now :lol: More minutes with Warrior lineups that only have 3 shooters. They were getting walked in their own building with this approach.

Whoever is guarding GP is literally going to sit in the restricted area. There’s no cutting in that scenario.

More flares, curls, DHOs, and post splits that have not been working which is why you’re down 2-1 right now :lol: Everyone except Troy Brown & Rui have done a great job fighting through screens & sitting on guy’s high shoulder so all of that action is getting mucked up.

It’s incredible to me that you score 130 and then completely scrap the approach :lol:

DLo is such a little ***** for his comments. You felt you knew more than everybody here? People continuously dogged you for terrible decision making.

We didn’t feature you? We traded Wiggins for you in February 2020 so KAT could have his best friend. Sorry we won the lottery that summer and took Edwards. Must be so hard to play with one of the best players under 22.

And also that ***** got benched in the play-in game VERSUS the Timberwolves THIS year?

Hope he goes 0-10 today, he’s won nothing and is already crowning his newfound role because he’s had TWO good games.

Meanwhile Lebron got to the arena five hours before the game and has 3-1 in his sights and is actually somebody a basketball fan can respect.

bro Dlo is about to be a free agent this summer. The **** you think he’s going to say?

Every interview he has from now until the summer is to gas up his value this summer. It’s not that serious bro :lol:

Also I could be wrong but I seem to remember Minnesota kicking Dlo on the way out by leaking stories to local media.

If you got a new job they don’t want to hear you blasting your former employer sohi 23 sohi 23 he can “gas himself up” without be unrealistic about what happened here. If you guys pay him it’s your funeral.

Makes me lean Lakers now :lol: More minutes with Warrior lineups that only have 3 shooters. They were getting walked in their own building with this approach.

Whoever is guarding GP is literally going to sit in the restricted area. There’s no cutting in that scenario.

More flares, curls, DHOs, and post splits that have not been working which is why you’re down 2-1 right now :lol: Everyone except Troy Brown & Rui have done a great job fighting through screens & sitting on guy’s high shoulder so all of that action is getting mucked up.

It’s incredible to me that you score 130 and then completely scrap the approach :lol:

What about the rim pressure GP2 will provide?

Randle closing out way too hard on the perimeter letting KEVIN LOVE get into a dribble drive then throws up a ******** stepback three with 18 on the shot clock.

Just low IQ, losing plays.

If you got a new job they don’t want to hear you blasting your former employer sohi 23 sohi 23 he can “gas himself up” without be unrealistic about what happened here. If you guys pay him it’s your funeral.

You’re being extremely emotional about nothing.

Minnesota leaked negative stories about him when he left. He probably feels some type of way. What did you want him to say? “Yeah I thought I was going to be the man but then they drafted ANT & I didn’t play that well?”

If you read the full interview, he doesn’t even commit to the lakers. He’s trying to get PAID.

Lakers will be forced to pay him because we can’t lose the salary for nothing. He’s a flawed player but I don’t mind keeping him. He can always be traded down the road. **** we might even be able to get a former #1 pick & lottery pick for him 👀.

Losing the salary is called winning in this case. Or you can complain about the salary for years.

I largely think NBA coaching is on the margins. Most times, the more talented and better constructed teams will win.

Spo and the Heat are the exception. While I think the Knicks and Heat are closer in talent, the execution, discipline, and preparation clearly favor the Heat.

If we win, it's because Brunson, RJ, and Randle take over and overcome the weakness in coaching and team chemistry.

Kevin Love

C15C6BD2-582B-4DC9-BBCC-90E33837F602.jpeg

That’s not how the nba salary cap works, sir.
I know all your salary cap talking points so stop, the cap will go up so paying him $20M won’t matter. I know you guys will complain. Because you’ll watch DLo go 3-11 commonly and love it? For sure.

he had the warriors winning in 7

eff that mutt
we talking about the same dog?

I thought he picked the winner of each game on game day not the entire series?

Edit: oh **** you right he predicts the lakers to go up 3-1 then warriors come back with 3 straight wins 💀

i could see that happening if the lakers have a player get injured

Back
Top Bottom