The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

You defending him is lame sohi 23 sohi 23 just stop, if he said the same thing about the Lakers if it’s unrealistic you’d be in the same defending mode trying to highlight what actually went down.

What about the rim pressure GP2 will provide?
:lol: Gotta credit the Lakers team defense, goes beyond AD. Lakers perimeter players are doing a great job by & large.

Warriors are rarely coming off those off ball screens clean, so he/Dray/Looney have gotten none of those cutting opportunities that they’re used to.

I know all your salary cap talking points so stop, the cap will go up so paying him $20M won’t matter. I know you guys will complain. Because you’ll watch DLo go 3-11 commonly and love it? For sure.

That isn’t how this works man.

You defending him is lame sohi 23 sohi 23 just stop, if he said the same thing about the Lakers if it’s unrealistic you’d be in the same defending mode trying to highlight what actually went down.

Bro you are being extremely emotional about a player who is no longer on your team. This **** is just basketball it’s not that serious.

I’ll laugh at Russ or Bev but it’s just jokes. They can do whatever the **** they want or say whatever **** they want. I do not care. They are no longer on the Lakers. I’ll crack jokes when they miss the playoffs after talking hella **** though :lol:

You just so happen to be a Laker fan defending Russell from my comments. Notice how nobody else cares. Just move on biased boy who doesn’t think he’s biased, just like I am. But the difference is I know what actually happened here.

“That’s not how the cap works” he says twice like he provides any information beyond that.

DLo is such a little ***** for his comments. You felt you knew more than everybody here? People continuously dogged you for terrible decision making.

We didn’t feature you? We traded Wiggins for you in February 2020 so KAT could have his best friend. Sorry we won the lottery that summer and took Edwards. Must be so hard to play with one of the best players under 22.

And also that ***** got benched in the play-in game VERSUS the Timberwolves THIS year?

Hope he goes 0-10 today, he’s won nothing and is already crowning his newfound role because he’s had TWO good games.

Meanwhile Lebron got to the arena five hours before the game and has 3-1 in his sights and is actually somebody a basketball fan can respect.
I was one of the few who was cool on trading away DLO at first but he just wasn't a fit on the Wolves team as currently constructed.

I'll never forget when he was benched for a borderline NBA player last year in the playoffs, that's when I was kind of done with him. I do think he is a great fit with the Lakers but good luck if you think he will be consistent and/or light it up every night. There's a reason he's on his 5th team (albeit Lakers twice) in 7 years or whatever. Lakers are kind of stuck paying him which is what the Wolves masterfully avoided with the trade.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat

Eh I’m cool I just think it’s funny someone is cool with DLo “gassing himself up” as a parlor trick when most teams know his story. He might be hot tonight, and he definitely might not. When he’s not, what does he give you? We gave him as fair of a shot as such a player deserves imo.

eewu6DQzsL58uynnwuHhwE.jpg

essential1 essential1

You just so happen to be a Laker fan defending Russell from my comments. Notice how nobody else cares. Just move on biased boy who doesn’t think he’s biased, just like I am. But the difference is I know what actually happened here.

Whatever bro this obviously means a lot to you :lol:

“That’s not how the cap works” he says twice like he provides any information beyond that.

There’s playoff basketball on, I’m not about to teach you how the salary cap works.

I’m gonna need you to explain how the cap works because 1.) I want to frustrate you, 2.) Hope you don’t know and have to study it.

You’re a bird, right?

I’m gonna need you to explain how the cap works because 1.) I want to frustrate you, 2.) Hope you don’t know and have to study it.

You’re a bird, right?

Gah damn bro does Dlo mean that much to you?!?

I get it, it must suck to watch Wiggins & your lottery pick win a title last year and then watch Dlo compete for a ring this year.

I get it bro. It’s ok. You have Anthony Edwards. Go watch his highlights so you don’t get emotional watching dlo vs Wiggins in prime time tonight.

Last edited:
I really don’t want a cap book report partly because it keeps changing, yes very happy we have Edwards. You’re forgiven for your sins

If I may;

Soft bigs & a star who shrinks in the moment. JB [their coach] has some learning to do as well.

We’ll see about that 10 point mark. I’m not sure who’s gonna win but with your blessing now I feel a bit more optimistic.
You still have time to edit if you'd like.........TOLD YA'LL

Knicks are trash, Cavs had ya'll fooled.

Back
Top Bottom