The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

I ate at cheesecake factory once. The cheesecake was bad, never went back. Might try it again off the NT recommendation.

Me and my girl went to CF a day after that list came out. She got the Louisiana pasta or whatever. The food was cool. Nothing great but nothing bad. The menu is big as hell though.

^^^ Feel like it was in the aughts, probably roughly coincident with social medial blowing up, that hating on chain restaurants became the “cool” thing to do. And it’s persisted or even gotten worse.

I’m glad to see most of the folks in here don’t buy into it.

Last edited:
Everyone talks about the pandemic's inflationary effect on housing, cars, shoes, food but no one ever talks about the inflation it has caused on yambs and their expectations.

We went from "Chicken wings and fries we don't go on dates" to Cheesecake Factory being unacceptable. Bring the rapture.

1698418318274.png

^^^ Feel like it was in the aughts, probably roughly coincident what social medial blowing up, that hating on chain restaurants became the “cool” thing to do. And it’s persisted or even gotten worse.

I’m glad to see most of the folks in here don’t buy into it.

Well said. Idgac about what anyone said. I’ll be eating Red Lobsters until the day I die.

Serve cheddar bay biscuits at my repast

Everyone talks about the pandemic's inflationary effect on housing, cars, shoes, food but no one ever talks about the inflation it has caused on yambs and their expectations.

We went from "Chicken wings and fries we don't go on dates" to Cheesecake Factory being unacceptable. Bring the rapture.

1698418318274.png
That man know gif origin | Meme Research Discussion | Know Your Meme

Cause females wanna twerk on the table at Brunch

Not to mention the music. Folks listening to future, etc. hardcore rap at a brunch.

Fools should be playing R&B music but they expect them skuts to behave while Cardi B is playing

Back
Top Bottom