The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

1697924981-versace-solare-boots.jpg

Link????

NT losing recipes where's the link.

i still cant believe prize picks aint in ******* PA

everything was legalized in PA in like 2017 wtf is going on lol

Went to the Garden just a few times as a yute yute under 15 unaccompanied by adults. Most times it was mine or best brodie’s parent picking us up after at least.

Seen some **** but then again it was same stuff I was seeing all in the videos.

Now I know it’s usually just alcohol [+ maybe more intoxicants] and misplaced anger in the arena full of the loudest fanbase already when sober.

Don’t really trust anyone on the bulls but a lot of these are good
Fair. White going to get his shots and I’ll guess 6+ assists. I’ll put out a better one if they throw out a sale/promo today.

i still cant believe prize picks aint in ****ing PA

everything was legalized in PA in like 2017 wtf is going on lol
There might be other options available that are similar: underdog fantasy, parlay play, boom fantasy, thrive fantasy etc. most have a deposit match which is a decent deal

Cause females wanna twerk on the table at Brunch
Hookah/drinks/loud music n neon IG quote signs to take pics in front of is what they checking for these days, the food is secondary and it don’t matter what spot it is as long as they got those vibes :lol:

The Cheesecake Factory dialogue is just some more social media troll bs, most chicks in real life ain’t gon turn that down if they already down to hang with you

Hookah/drinks/loud music n neon IG quote signs to take pics in front of is what they checking for these days, the food is secondary and it don’t matter what spot it is as long as they got those vibes :lol:

The Cheesecake Factory dialogue is just some more social media troll bs, most chicks in real life ain’t gon turn that down if they already down to hang with you
She was basically trying to generate something for her podcast.

Back
Top Bottom