The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Everyone talks about the pandemic's inflationary effect on housing, cars, shoes, food but no one ever talks about the inflation it has caused on yambs and their expectations.

We went from "Chicken wings and fries we don't go on dates" to Cheesecake Factory being unacceptable. Bring the rapture.

1698418318274.png

Never let a broke yamb dictate what you do. I don’t understand how dudes let broke females tell them how to conduct themselves in the dating landscape.

Sleeping on a air mattress but trying to tell dudes where to take her for dinner. Child please :lol: :lol:

I ate at cheesecake factory once. The cheesecake was bad, never went back. Might try it again off the NT recommendation.
What you get definitely matters. Since their menu is so big there is plenty of stuff on it that’s just average. But there’s also some gems on there:

Cheesecake is probably the worst dessert of all time.
You've cried wolf one too many times

^^^ Feel like it was in the aughts, probably roughly coincident with social medial blowing up, that hating on chain restaurants became the “cool” thing to do. And it’s persisted or even gotten worse.

I’m glad to see most of the folks in here don’t buy into it.
I do avoid them but I'm not too good for them. Ate at one on my bday. People don't know how to go "This isn't for me" rather than "I'm too good for this".

Everyone talks about the pandemic's inflationary effect on housing, cars, shoes, food but no one ever talks about the inflation it has caused on yambs and their expectations.
My sister, a barista that's too good for coffee :lol: Walks everywhere because she can't drive but eviscerating dudes on Hinge for suggesting a walk :rofl:

If it’s one thing social media has thought us with the endless dating discourse over the years is its a lot of miserable *** people out here

People can’t enjoy simple middle class **** no mo without people questioning they values and aspirations or not being seen as good enough

Last edited:
HOU$TON HOU$TON what we thinking of jalen green stats wise this season

Prize picks has his points at 21.5 tonight

I’m thinking he may be someone to bet the less on stats wise if PP keeps his numbers high enough

There’s a lot of moving parts on this team and idk if it’s established that he’s the guy everything runs through and for
I took him under last game and also FVV under PRA last game and they both went under. There isn’t a clear hierarchy on offense yet, so until Jalen cements himself as “the guy”, I’ll be taking him under on the points.

I feel like cheesecake factory got a little hate for being the generic place to take someone to impress them. And then you had the anti-chain restaurant movement and that every place you went to had to be a mom and pop under the radar up and coming special place. I definitely think there's a time and a place for everything. And a consistent place with a big menu made in house like the cheesecake factory definitely has its advantages.

And cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. But you may not like one but like another. Some might prefer a Sicilian style cheesecake with ricotta or not a New York style cheesecake

These remind me of the old twitter threads saying how our generation used to go clubbing dressed in business casual
That fake glasses era was terrible if you actually had bad eyesight. ****** with 20/20 vision surprised yours actually worked. "These are prescription?" Yes ************, that's the whole point.

These remind me of the old twitter threads saying how our generation used to go clubbing dressed in business casual
Yup. The Fedora, button up with the chest out and tight *** jeans with Chelsea's had ****** thinkin they was doin something.

Back
Top Bottom