The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Goalpost relocated successfully

Insert da gif 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

IMG_0748.gif

Nah idc anymore cuz Grant don’t gotta be the 1 to 1 answer neither. I trust him to stay consistent and be a plus actually under Thibs on the defense. No matter how tragic his offense is going that nite.

Jalen needs a new Robin.

My goal posts have not been moved. You can pull receipt's.

He's still underperforming from what y'all said he was. But I guess a few highlights from being obscenely tall is enough to get the casuals going these days.
That was mostly BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

You been calling him a bust for no reason other than that he was threatening “lebrons greatest prospect ever” crown

Nah idc anymore cuz Grant don’t gotta be the 1 to 1 answer neither. I trust him to stay consistent and be a plus actually under Thibs on the defense. No matter how tragic his offense is going that nite.

Jalen needs a new Robin.
Bruv are you actually for certain that grant is a better scorer or a better number 2 scorer on a playoff team than randle

My goal posts have not been moved. You can pull receipt's.

He's still underperforming from what y'all said he was. But I guess a few highlights from being obscenely tall is enough to get the casuals going these days.

Yall better pray your French savior is averaging 20-10 his rookie year or I'm on yall heads.

🤔

Bruv are you actually for certain that grant is a better scorer or a better number 2 scorer on a playoff team than randle
Not what I’m saying at all. Just as OG isn’t the same level scorer as RJ but better fit. Grant is the better fit with a more dynamic backcourt than given credit for.

Randle is a black hole while everyone has to defer to him. He tries his best but he chucks his passes as a last resort. Always.

We’d have to wait & see how he does in the postszn tho.

Back
Top Bottom