The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Do they keep the current arena for concerts or other college events and such? Or knock it down
I would assume the Stars stay there for at least a little while - and they continue to use it for concerts and other events downtown.

Cuban's talked in the past about wanting a basketball-only arena for the Mavs to occupy independently.

Last time Steph was in a shooting slump, he ran off with a title

That ain’t happening again but still. Thats gods son. He has to be better but thy shall not question
20240115_133736.jpg

Y’all just gave up on him. Streaky shooter that doesn’t do anything else. Not better than Melton but does have value.
I simply don’t like the direction I’m hearing from the noise. I’m skeptical until it comes from 1 or 2 of 3 sources. Katz not being one of them even if it ends up true.

Knicks fans add a lot to this young player exportation program for ready readymade products they’re running atm w/ the shortsighted crazies but here we are.

They soft-launched the wall this year. There’s a section behind one of the baskets with those rules in place. I sat there during the warriors game. It was OK.

Make the prices dirt cheap too. If Balmer wants an atmosphere in his new arena - that’s the only way it’s going to work.

Back
Top Bottom