The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Not what I’m saying at all. Just as OG isn’t the same level scorer as RJ but better fit. Grant is the better fit with a more dynamic backcourt than given credit for.

Randle is a black hole while everyone has to defer to him. He tries his best but he chucks his passes as a last resort. Always.

We’d have to wait & see how he does in the postszn tho.
You need scoring at the end of the day, the fit is more important down the pecking order I.e. OG being a good get

both bad, but pistons swung and missed on a lot of their draft picks.
from my untrained eye, spurs at least got some nice pieces to work with
Wouldn't let them off the hook that easy:
Acquired Marvin Bagley 2022 for Trey Lyles and multiple second round picks - L
Traded Marvin Bagley couple days ago, attaching second round picks to get rid of him - L
Gave up Saddiq Bey for Wiseman, desperately need shooting and not 3+ centers- L
Signed Monty Williams to richest coaching contract (until recently Spo) - L

Duren was in a timeshare at Center last year with Bagley, Wiseman. Acquired Bagley with picks, shipped off Bagley a year later using picks again. Some gross negligence

IMG_1376.png

Scoot > Wemby

Anthony Black > Wemby

If Wemby doesn’t average 20-10 with 3 blocks a game this year he’s a bust.

Wemby is just Kyle Anderson with the size handles turned off

After further analysis.

Wemby is just a taller version of Josh Smith.

You need scoring at the end of the day, the fit is more important down the pecking order I.e. OG being a good get
Just said without saying tho that the backcourt needs a better team player so they can score more. QG can do more but is being cramped by his ball stopper style.

And don’t sleep on Burks helping to replace that scoring lost. Hayes can go back to Australia and be a hero 🤷

They bought a whooooole lotta land out in like Irving/Las Colinas.

It’s coming.

I’m all for getting them outta downtown, but I’m a washed family man in the burbs so anywhere outside the city is a win. :lol: :lol:
Do they keep the current arena for concerts or other college events and such? Or knock it down

Cousins giving trae that advice is hilarious but could honestly be a bit of truth to it

Not sure what Atlanta’s fanbase is like tho they may always love trae regardless

My goal posts have not been moved. You can pull receipt's.

He's still underperforming from what y'all said he was. But I guess a few highlights from being obscenely tall is enough to get the casuals going these days.
hqdefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom