The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Yessir ☘️☘️

I think the last Celtics game I went to was when we got swept by a pacers team led by Jermaine O’Neal :lol:

You can tell Rick Carlisle is a Celtic through and through.

He allowed his Pacers to choke just so his Celtics could get one step closer to #18

1716866837545.png

Savage.

Im pretty sure Indy and Minny aint goin back to any conference finals again. The window for these small market teams is super short.

Yea I cant see the Pacers making it back. They lucked out facing an injured Bucks and Knicks team.

Most likely a first round team going forward.

I loved Marcus Smart even though he drove me crazy. That said, Jrue is a major major upgrade. Makes all the same plays without the recklessness.
I was on the Marcus smart was just as good as Jrue before the second round. I was wrong on that one he’s been a rock for the celtics

I swear the Brooklyn trade in 2013 really changed the future landscape of the NBA. Celtics drafted Brown and Tatum back to back coming off deep playoff runs. Danny Ainge really fleeced them boys. And Brooklyn sold they future for a washed KG and Pierce. Imagine Tatum being a Net.

Not having to play against a stretch 5, simply from a floor spacing perspective will be nice. Siakam was also tough. Got great paint position off-ball.

Obviously there will be different problems, but not having to worry about those two will be nice.

Back
Top Bottom