The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Not having to play against a stretch 5, simply from a floor spacing perspective will be nice. Siakam was also tough. Got great paint position off-ball.

Obviously there will be different problems, but not having to worry about those two will be nice.

What do you think the plan is to account for the lob threats?

I was worried about all the size Minnesota has, and the hater in me wants to think the bigs from Dallas aren't that great, but they've looked formidable in the WCF. KP needs to be ready to go from the jump, I just don't see how Horford is going to stop them when they rotate in and go full tilt in their respective stints.

All fun and games right now for the Cs until Mavs defenders force jaylen to try to dribble left and make a play or Jayson hitting step back against a team that plays defense.
If Celts play sloppy and careless, Mavs are more than willing to finish them off in close games unlike the pacers.
Was not really impressed by Celts this series.

Rooting for Mavs or Minny over Boston. Actually I'll double down and root for Dal over Boston in the finals because that would be sweeter :emoji_fire:

Screenshot_20240528_012347_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom