The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

I want her

She is fine as hell but she knows what she is doing. :lol:
I loved Marcus Smart even though he drove me crazy. That said, Jrue is a major major upgrade. Makes all the same plays without the recklessness.
Yea I'm not sure how you could stomach someone that so often attempted to do things he just wasn't good at. Great defender and good playmaker but his shot selection KILLED me. Probably even more since I'm sure Brad/Joe never checked him on IT.

IMG_9739.jpeg
IMG_9738.jpeg

3 of the 4 games were within five points, with one going to overtime :lol:

People just don't like the players/teams involved
First 3 quarters of every game was a complete eye sore. Boston didn't dominate any game, and the Pacers best player was gone after game 2 (just like every team Boston played this playoffs), snoozefest. It was interesting watching Indiana find new ways to blow 4th quarter leads I guess

Prime years of players I remember fondly growing up (93 Barkley , 92 MJ , 2001 AI , 94 Akeem ,2003 Tim Duncan).Dudes were always great players, but they had that Bruce LeRoy glow those years
I know for me personally 06 Wade, 09 Bron, 11 Rose, 14 Durant, and 16 Curry were all players that left a huge impression on me as a young fan. Those seasons for those guys was just different.

It was ugly but good over here power still on

You guys be safe fr, the videos look bad
Supposedly tornado touch down about 3 miles south of me off 75/Belt Line…

Big big 85-year old oak tree snapped in half literally like 9 feet off the ground in my front yard, but that’s the worst of it thank god.

Sirens blaring at 5:45 and snatching the kid outta bed and shoving him into the closet was a blast.

Back
Top Bottom