The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

How them highlights helping Ant this series? Y'all thought EYE forgot.

EYE tried to tell y'all. Ant isn't there yet.

1716905931834.png

1716905964807.png

I never said Luka wasn’t good. Ant literally lead his team to a 3-way tie for best record in the west at 22. Unseated the defending champs.

22-8-8 are great numbers. 2-way players… he IS here. He IS ready. What are you talking about?

Dallas is just the better team right now. Can’t discredit Ant

Timberwolves have lost by 3, 1, and 9…. Luka and Co’ aren’t blowing Minnesota away. Dallas has just the more consistent team.

There’s no looking back for Ant. He’s a problem from here on out :lol: :lol:

What do the suns have to lose at 22?

**** it

If I’m the pistons I take him at #5

He sucks but why not, we **** up our lottery picks every single year for the last 15 years

Why not purposely do it now and maybe lebron comes randomly knocking :lol:

Is Ben Wallace any better in today's NBA? He never had to guard on the perimeter and hedged every screen he could.

I feel like guards would hunt him just like they are with Rudy.

Ben Wallace would basically be on the level of Bam Adebayo. Ben was 6’8”, not 7’2”. He’d still be a great defender

Man.. we just got power back.
That **** was scary as hell. Got a call at 6 from my sister asking me if a Tornado touched.
I jumped up, turned the news on and moved the fam into the bathroom.
We just heard the sirens going off and heard the loud winds outside.
We're good though, thank God. Y'all be safe out here fr!

Man.. we just got power back.
That **** was scary as hell. Got a call at 6 from my sister asking me if a Tornado touched.
I jumped up, turned the news on and moved the fam into the bathroom.
We just heard the sirens going off and heard the loud winds outside.
We're good though, thank God. Y'all be safe out here fr!
Still no power here. My daughter woke up screaming. Thankfully no damage to the crib

I never said Luka wasn’t good. Ant literally lead his team to a 3-way tie for best record in the west at 22. Unseated the defending champs.

22-8-8 are great numbers. 2-way players… he IS here. He IS ready. What are you talking about?

Dallas is just the better team right now. Can’t discredit Ant

Timberwolves have lost by 3, 1, and 9…. Luka and Co’ aren’t blowing Minnesota away. Dallas has just the more consistent team.

There’s no looking back for Ant. He’s a problem from here on out :lol: :lol:
Dallas isn’t even that good tho that’s what’s funny

I guess Texas is like Florida. Not many basements.

Our highest elevation in Florida is a 400 foot hill… we have the largest aquifer in the USA…

We are the most sinkhole prone state in the USA, our low elevation or lack thereof, makes it impossible for us to have basements :lol: :lol:

High water table + proximity to water makes it impossible

Being damn universally at sea level complicates things :lol:

Our highest elevation in Florida is a 400 foot hill… we have the largest aquifer in the USA…

We are the most sinkhole prone state in the USA, our low elevation or lack thereof, makes it impossible for us to have basements :lol: :lol:

Yea I know. It’s nearly impossible to have a basement in Florida.

I just didn’t know Texas was like that too.

What do the suns have to lose at 22?

**** it

If I’m the pistons I take him at #5

He sucks but why not, we **** up our lottery picks every single year for the last 15 years

Why not purposely do it now and maybe lebron comes randomly knocking :lol:

I mean I know it's a weak draft, but using a 1st rd (one of your few assets) pick on a guy who's not even an NBA player at this juncture seems foolish.

Excuse me.

A Native American/Hebrew Israelite/Fruit Town Piru and most importantly a Waltham native.

Mikey is a man of the people. :emoji_persevere:

I’m also from the western most city in Mass call Denver,CO so it warms my heart that a kid from Waltham made it

Back
Top Bottom