The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

I don’t know if the pacers success is repeatable. A lot of stuff happened to get them to the ECF. they are a good team but I’d still be hesitant to throw big money at a 30 year old pascal but that’s just me

Jalen Smith is probably gonna opt out of his player option...I wonder what he would get on the market. He could be a good contributor, maybe even a starter on some teams

I don’t know if the pacers success is repeatable. A lot of stuff happened to get them to the ECF. they are a good team but I’d still be hesitant to throw big money at a 30 year old pascal but that’s just me
They definitely won’t be back but what would’ve been the path forward with Bruce Brown’s contract instead? Only about ~$15M in cap room. That’d only get them another role player.

I am big out on BI so get Pascal to the Thunder. Need him closer to 30- to mid 30s though and I can give you Gordon Hayward and Josh Giddey

Yea I know. It’s nearly impossible to have a basement in Florida.

I just didn’t know Texas was like that too.
No basements in Texas. Been here almost my whole life and never seen one. Its impossible to have them in Houston. Ive seen them in movies but I haven't been in a basement since I was like 8 years old when I was visiting NC.

They definitely won’t be back but what would’ve been the path forward with Bruce Brown’s contract instead? Only about ~$15M in cap room. That’d only get them another role player.
Yeah I get they kind of don’t have a choice but next year if they get bounced in the first round, they going to be memeing those super max/pascal contracts and that’s just is what it is. If pascal was 28, I get it.

Ingram is a whole 3 years younger and fits a need. I know a lot of people are sour on him but he’s still a good player. And you hope Jarace turns into something sooner than later.

50RpHS.jpg

It goes to show that even with all the missteps an organization can make, there's always a way to course correct. Last year, they seemed dead in the water with letting Brunson walk, getting a "toxic asset" in Kyrie, barely any cap space, didn't make the play in etc...

You just need a couple of wins amidst the losses and that can take you a long way.

If you flip a coin, you could expect it to land on heads 50% of the time. If you have a three point lead & possession with 12 seconds left, you could expect to win the game ~90% of the time.

The data is not wrong if the coin lands on tails or you lose the game.

Back
Top Bottom