The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

I was in Ft Worth over the weekend, missed everything but got some Oklahoma-ey sideways, destroyed another umbrella rain on the way back and saw some towns that got messed up. Also a tree branch got blown down at the telly and fell 1 parking spot over from my just paid off vehicle.

Glad everyone is safe though. Being from OKlahoma I'm pretty numb to tornadoes, even sirens. Doesn't help our weathermen always hype everything up, like the last couple have been PDS (potentially dangerous sitation) warnings and watches and mostly nothing. Also being in the city vs the country matters although I forget why and what the effect is called

Also, when Dallas wins it all I am pulling up with a Mavericks size 7 3/4 fitted on and acting like I been down the whole time. Shenanigans on Harry Hines and whatever Triangle Walnut Road or whatever that nearby area is. Looking pacifically for Leeee-nndaaah

Dirk had longevity, but Luka coming up on him real fast. A chip will basically guarantee him a statue.
Kid is still 25 yrs young :smh

I’m just looking forward to an exciting finals hopefully …I don’t like the Celtics but I rock with the Tatum/Brown combo plus KP my dawg , and I got no issues with the Mavs so it’ll be cool to see them win if they do

Praying not another sweep

1716917525386.gif

Is Ben Wallace any better in today's NBA? He never had to guard on the perimeter and hedged every screen he could.

I feel like guards would hunt him just like they are with Rudy.

Dude was more yolked and shorter than Rudy too. I dont think he’d fair as well. Rudy looks goofy but atleast he moves and has length.

Back
Top Bottom