The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

This here. We’ve said time and time again that the report is utter BS yet you bring it up again and again like it’s accurate. There is no leaks, no unhappiness

Bro players use reporters all the time to keep the front office in check.

This is THE GAME.

The amount of **** Embiid has had to thru in Philadelphia has been crazy.

1) Markelle Fultz
2) Ben Simmons
3) James Harden
4 ) The GM’s

Philly doesn’t have enough to beat Milwaukee or Boston. So you don’t know what’s in his head come May.

It’s not just going to be the Knicks. It’ll be other teams soon also. They’ll be actual teams with better offers. Are you new to this?

Projecting
Cope lol
unfortunately we can all read your posts.

"Jamal Murray is what he is. I never said he was in some different class"
" [Scottie Barnes] Clearly had a sophomore slump"

again its fine to agree. it's okay.

1699282723756.png

its all good.

Bro players use reporters all the time to keep the front office in check.

This is THE GAME.

The amount of **** Embiid has had to thru in Philadelphia has been crazy.

1) Markelle Fultz
2) Ben Simmons
3) James Harden
4 ) The GM’s

Philly doesn’t have enough to beat Milwaukee or Boston. So you don’t know what’s in his head come May.

It’s not just going to be the Knicks. It’ll be other teams soon also. They’ll be actual teams with better offers. Are you new to this?
Yes players use reporters to get through to the FO

The thing is, NO ONE uses Pompey as that guy. That’s what we’ve been saying

No one is denying the possibility of a trade. We’re telling you to disregard that report and pretend it doesn’t exist lol there’s no grounds for it. It’s not about the Knicks, we’re saying there’s nothing being leaked that’s accurate

"With curves inspired by James Harden favorite gentlemen's establishments, The Harden 8's bring forth a new level of performance."

serious question tho, do Harden sneakers sell well?
I don't really feel like he's a player with like a strong hive or fanbase.

Yes players use reporters to get through to the FO

The thing is, NO ONE uses Pompey as that guy. That’s what we’ve been saying

No one is denying the possibility of a trade. We’re telling you to disregard that report and pretend it doesn’t exist lol there’s no grounds for it. It’s not about the Knicks, we’re saying there’s nothing being leaked that’s accurate

Disregarded.

But this is only the beginning. Get used to it.

He will be in every trade rumor possible come the end of the season.

Disregarded.

But this is only the beginning. Get used to it.

He will be in every trade rumor possible come the end of the season.
We have someone in our Sixers discord who’s around the FO, there hasn’t been any chatter about Jo

It’s playing the waiting game to see if it’s worth going all in compared to smaller moves around the margin

Probably more overseas than domestic.

The 7s looked really good though.

true i forgot about the China thing.

Basketball sneakers all look the same to me. Feels like they all have the exact same design langue.

like you slap a swoosh and or 3 stripes on any of them and It wouldn't seem different.

We have someone in our Sixers discord who’s around the FO, there hasn’t been any chatter about Jo

It’s playing the waiting game to see if it’s worth going all in compared to smaller moves around the margin

Alright cool.

But wait until the Lakers are 19-21.

You’re going to read things you’re not going to like. It is what it is.

Alright cool.

But wait until the Lakers are 19-21.

You’re going to read things you’re not going to like. It is what it is.
No one gives a **** what the Lakers think in a time like this lol

I know tho but if there is something that could happen, it’s with Miami :nerd:

He's a perfect third wheel (maybe 2ndish at his peak) as I had always thought he would pan out to be. Elite connector who I think will be able to shoot just enough to make him a 16 game Playoff contributor. Not worried about his defense, good defenders get burned every year in and year out in the Playoffs too

He's got enough motor, instinct and will to be a good defender on or off ball
If the jumper comes along absolutely. If not, given his (upcoming) contracts hes going to hurt more than he helps when it matters most.

Everything hinges on the jumper with him. He’s been a complete nonfactor outside of the painted area before this year.

I thought the Harden line started off well (2s in particular), but stagnated with the 4-6s. 7s might be the best of the line.

I realize I might face some criticism for this, but if Randle could improve and embrace his role as the second, possibly third option, I can confidently say that we could defeat the current Sixers. The Sixers been believing in the process for how long?

Back
Top Bottom