The Official NBA Season Thread: Puerto Rico vs Serbia at 11:15 | USA vs South Sudan at 3

We have someone in our Sixers discord who’s around the FO, there hasn’t been any chatter about Jo

It’s playing the waiting game to see if it’s worth going all in compared to smaller moves around the margin
I'm going to tap into my fellow NTers mindset. Why wouldn't a team want a player who has been named All-NBA and an All-Star twice on their roster? We're talking about Randle, the embodiment of aggressive play. 🤣

Coach & JB going thru it it looks

Speaking of the Knicks and the long-standing rumors, I noticed the other nite playing the Cavs that Spida was out there playing him some defense.

Of all the names in the airwaves, he’s the one you know has his eyes on the Big Apple. Idk if he was trying to audition for a role or just super jazzed to get some payback from the nite before.

Still not liking the backcourt fit all too much if it got real.

tonight should be interesting between randle"s bumbling and seeing if jim will end up deferring to westbrook

Draymond thinks he’s soooo pivotal to the success and grand scheme of the NBA like dawg, if you retired today, no one would miss you. They’d actually probably celebrate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like Jada said “I can’t wait to the day you get murked… might throw a free party at the tunnel and give our work” :lol: :lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

Draymond thinks he’s soooo pivotal to the success and grand scheme of the NBA like dawg, if you retired today, no one would miss you. They’d actually probably celebrate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like Jada said “I can’t wait to the day you get murked… might throw a free party at the tunnel and give our work” :lol: :lol: :lol: :pimp: :pimp:

“Thought you was Steph. They don’t love you like that”

I don’t know what you’re looking for bro.

I’m in here talkin basketball and you’re looking for a dispute or argument or somethin :lol:

No one is truly upset lol. U just talking a lil extra for no apparent rzn.

Knicks took ur girl or something?

Back
Top Bottom