The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

A whole 48 min? Yeah no, me and my boys played alot of ball growing up but we getting smoked even with a 100 point lead.

MAYBE if all they had was a quarter, and it would involve us desperately trying to run the clock to 0 every possession. Aint even gonna try to score, running time more valuable than another 2 points. :lol:

…. Winning finals MVP with 3 different teams isn’t a flex… he literally just joined other teams. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Elie is considered “lucky”? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude was a factor on 3 championship teams. He was a great defender and had a reliable jumper. Ironically, LeBron would’ve killed for a role player of his caliber.

LeBron himself is a journeyman at this point, dude has played for 3 franchises.

LeBron was “lucky” he played with Bosh, Wade, and AD.

Role players and journeymen matter

What’s the difference between guys like Mario Elie, Draymond, and Rodman? Not much. Draymond and Rodman make the HOF probably because they had more marketing opportunities and were bigger personalities. But basketball wise, they’re all the same. Elie has a right to speak on it. Same way a guy like Draymond can…

Cats got to stop trying to discredit dudes just because they didn’t average 20-5-5 and made multiple All star teams or all NBAs

Ignores getting called out and drops this freezing *** take

#FloridaWater

if it’s one half i could def see it make it close .

100 pts in 20-24 mins would be crazy

I WOULDN'T put KD over Kobe.

I doubt KD even respects his own damn rings.
1.PNG

2.PNG

:emoji_thinking:

Please be respectful to yourself.

Nba teams go down 20+ in the first qtr and still get blown out. 100 pts will be gone in probably 40 possessions down the court

The size alone will be overwhelming. You get one shot (if you can even get off a good look). Rebound discrepancy will be insane.

This was the context of the post I made.

In this context, Kobe is coming off the bench for me. Zero point in having Kobe if I have Jordan already playing.

However, Kobe's career > KD's.

Please be respectful to context next time please.

Kobe and Jordan have the same skill set and we know who’s the better one among the two

…. Winning finals MVP with 3 different teams isn’t a flex… he literally just joined other teams. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now Elie is considered “lucky”? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude was a factor on 3 championship teams. He was a great defender and had a reliable jumper. Ironically, LeBron would’ve killed for a role player of his caliber.

LeBron himself is a journeyman at this point, dude has played for 3 franchises.

LeBron was “lucky” he played with Bosh, Wade, and AD.

Role players and journeymen matter

What’s the difference between guys like Mario Elie, Draymond, and Rodman? Not much. Draymond and Rodman make the HOF probably because they had more marketing opportunities and were bigger personalities. But basketball wise, they’re all the same. Elie has a right to speak on it. Same way a guy like Draymond can…

Cats got to stop trying to discredit dudes just because they didn’t average 20-5-5 and made multiple All star teams or all NBAs
Yes it is lol, you have to see where the teams were before he joined.

2009-2010 Cavs 1st in the east (62-21)

2009-2010 Heat 5th in the east (47-35)
2010-2011 Heat NBA Finals
2011-2012 Heat NBA Champions
2012-2013 Heat NBA Champions
2013-2014 Heat NBA Finals

2013-2014 Cavs 10th in the east (33-49)
2014-2015 Cavs NBA Finals
2015-2016 Cavs NBA Champions
2016-2017 Cavs NBA Finals
2017-2018 Cavs NBA Finals

2017-2018 Lakers 11th in the west (35-47)
2018-2019 Lakers 10th in the west
2019-2020 Lakers win the championship (52-19)

Mario Ellie is a journeyman, he played on 6 different teams in his 10 years in the nba and was bouncing around before that.

Lebron is a top 3 player of all-time, wade, bosh, ad are lucky they played with him.

Also, today I learned Draymond and Rodman gonna get in the hof because of marketing and not for being multi time DPOY and being one of the greatest rebounders of all time

Mario Ellie should be in the hof!

🙄

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom