The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

Yabusele when he sees joel embiid in the locker room

1724011694610.gif

I kinda get what he means by NBA Champs arent “world” champs even though yes the best of the world play in this league. Its still just a national title technically (+ Canada). But its just a term people use, World Series is another one in baseball. Its not that serious at the end of the day.
So then Olympic basketball was just the best players in France? The US is the host of an international league featuring the best players in the world. Literally the same thing as the Olympics

man CC's game is hella good. always pushes the pace and into transition so a defense can't set. she runs every in bound like it's a fastbreak.

maybe it's because the focus is on her but lord she whines so much. borderline luka levels of *****ing at the ref.

This dude is insufferable

So full of ****

He tried to make his point seem to nuanced and principled, then he completely undercuts it and looks like a hypocrite even before the real pushback started.

High level jackassery
Every time he opens his mouth he sounds jealous of other athletes. No one told him to become a runner if it was about fame and wealth. He stay crying like he don't already have both just because another ***** got more.

This dude just be talking. He wants to celebrated like he's a LeBron or Mahomes. Shannon had to tell him Usain and these other Olympic athletes are a big fish in a small pond. In their country that's all they got.
his point was stupid to begin woth. It’s like someone saying he isn’t the fastest man in the worls because he didn’t race everyone in tbe world, he just raced like 10 other guys.

And I think Gilbert Arenas is peak jackasseryforviews and even he made the point, as a fellow Adidas athlete, if nobody likes you even other athletes and you have a shoe coming out, nba season is 8 months and the news cycle continues all year theyre always being seen, you perform for like 30 seconds every 2 years and are undercutting who would be your best allie

my favorite Pippens were the ones with the alien tubes looking things on the sides. I copped an og pair off ebay about 4 yrs ago and was walking in Brickopolis which is like Dave and Buster’s basically and the entire outsole said peace out and my whole sock and foot was showing. Then again, Nikes and especially the glue don’t hold up well over time especially unused

I dont use paypal but i gotta get supporter. Methodical Management Methodical Management Methodikal Management Methodikal Management some of these ads are insane on mobile. Literally refresh the screen every few seconds, the Cox one is one of many that engulfs the whole screen. Don’t roast me though I come in peace

The Nike basketball line was better when fewer guys had their own sig shoes. Like having a player’s name attached to a shoe has become a bit of crutch for them. As has being able to easily and cheaply churn out tons of color ways because is the shift to non-leather materials for the uppers (which I’m generally a fan of). Shortcuts that seem to have crated less motivation for real creativity with a diversity of designs.

my favorite Pippens were the ones with the alien tubes looking things on the sides. I copped an og pair off ebay about 4 yrs ago and was walking in Brickopolis which is like Dave and Buster’s basically and the entire outsole said peace out and my whole sock and foot was showing. Then again, Nikes and especially the glue don’t hold up well over time especially unused

I dont use paypal but i gotta get supporter. Methodical Management Methodical Management Methodikal Management Methodikal Management some of these ads are insane on mobile. Literally refresh the screen every few seconds, the Cox one is one of many that engulfs the whole screen. Don’t roast me though I come in peace
Man said alien tubes :lol:

1724026982532.png

These the 1's

I had the 2's back in elementary

1724027093665.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom