The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

SmartSelect_20240826_130136_Chrome.jpg

What I miss?
:smh:

The middle of this list always interests me. It's filled with "I get why the model would have him there" but also "this guy is 100% going in cause we just know"

To this day I still dont understand how Josh Jackson became a bust. 6'7, athletic, and could create his own shot. Dude really dissapointed me. I remember watching his Mcdonalds All American game and he looked better than Tatum to me at that time. They both were top tier wing prospects
Handle wasn’t tight and shot not good enough…plus he was a character concern guy so who knows what was going on with him off the court

Just finished watching. What are your thoughts on the comments he made at the 55:59 mark? Would be interested in getting your perspective
I have no issue with a Hall of famer's pregame routine.

Whatever he needs to do to get ready, he has that freedom.

What did you think?

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to listen to a bunch of washed up basketball players talk about nothing.

KG broke this down PERFECTLY. 🎯🔥. Different game completely. In todays NBA these kids are literally selected at a young age and prepped to be NBA players mainly off of potential and pedigree. The previous era you were in the league because you were a baller. Not saying it’s not ballers now obviously, but it was a whole different level of desperation and hunger back then. I do respect that.

I wish ANT had never opened his mouth. As a 48 year old, I’m tired of this. It’s different eras. The game was different back then. The game is different now.

But the one thing that is flagrant about today is saying the athletes of today aren’t better or more skilled.

This just proves the point. Some soccer mom or dad put all this $$$ into this young lady so she can ball out. With trainers, youth leagues, sports medicine, better shoes, better coaches, etc. She can’t not have next in the WNBA.
KG broke this down PERFECTLY. 🎯🔥. Different game completely. In today’s NBA these kids are literally selected at a young age and prepped to be NBA players mainly off of potential and pedigree. The previous era you were in the league because you were a baller. Not saying it’s not ballers now obviously, but it was a whole different level of desperation and hunger back then. I do respect that.
Different time and place. I agree. Impoverished beginnings and genetics gave rise to highly motivated players. But you can’t act like genetics and big business can’t give rise to a new level. This is a billions of dollar industry. This ain’t the playground no more. It’s a machine.

Speaking of New York Basketball…..Kiyan Anthony really is looking like a first round prospect :lol:.

When this ***** start windmilling?

Really cool that Kiyan is playing in an environment like this.

He's the one out of the banana boat kids. Maybe the best of all former players' kids coming up now.

Back
Top Bottom