The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

tbh the only (active) soccer stars who are globally known are ronaldo and messi
but globally i don't even know if lebby is known like that.
soccer influence is different
1724703873850.png

How come?

He's the best player in the world playing for the biggest team in the world :lol:

His name recognition/fame is 6 continents deep at this point
he has no cultural or societal impact
people were getting the ronaldo haircut back then

does mbappe have any of that influence

did anyone 1-30 rank the NBA cities? Maybe 1-28. Has any NTer legitimately been to all 28 cities?

Thread got simple jacked so I forgot to post bout this but this is the definitive ranking (* places I haven’t been to)

LA
Miami
NYC
Houston
ATL
Dallas
DC
Toronto
Chicago
Philly
Orlando
Charlotte
Phoenix*
Denver
San Fran
Boston
New Orleans
Detroit*
Minny
Sacramento*
Memphis*
Indianapolis*
Portland
San Antonio*
Cleveland*
OKC*
Milwaukee*

Salt Lake*

Yall Knicks dudes were loving some damn Kevin Knox. :lol:

A lot of us didnt like the pick. Especially with MPJ falling, SGA, and both Bridges right there for the taking.

Then he'd show some flashes once every 10 games and we'd be pulled back in overrating our young player per usual.

These "scouts" tricked us :smh:

To this day I still dont understand how Josh Jackson became a bust. 6'7, athletic, and could create his own shot. Dude really dissapointed me. I remember watching his Mcdonalds All American game and he looked better than Tatum to me at that time. They both were top tier wing prospects

Jackson had 0 moves and didn’t work on developing his game at all.

He went to the same hs as me and my little brother knows people that were cool with him and it didn’t seem like he had the best head on his shoulders either.

Got to see him play a couple times in hs and nothing stood out to me. Ayton on the other hand I was wrong about. Dude was way more agressive/played mean and it just disappeared

To this day I still dont understand how Josh Jackson became a bust. 6'7, athletic, and could create his own shot. Dude really dissapointed me. I remember watching his Mcdonalds All American game and he looked better than Tatum to me at that time. They both were top tier wing prospects

To much tree. I too, thought he’d be good. Mans just couldn’t stay off the dope

He reminded me of Josh Childress. Ended up being Josh Childress

Last edited:
Speaking of New York Basketball…..Kiyan Anthony really is looking like a first round prospect :lol:.

When this ***** start windmilling?

Back
Top Bottom