The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

The middle of this list always interests me. It's filled with "I get why the model would have him there" but also "this guy is 100% going in cause we just know"

For reference, Mitch Richmond's probability was 70%. This list cuts off after Klay, but we know a bunch of guys below that will be in HOF position when it's all said and done.

The middle of this list always interests me. It's filled with "I get why the model would have him there" but also "this guy is 100% going in cause we just know"

Westbrook better have the Big O present him at his HOF induction. If the Big O didn’t get behind that triple double foolishness he was doing, people of consequence would have called it out for what it was. Russ still would have got in off his early OKC career but not at a 99% clip. No way.

Westbrook better have the Big O present him at his HOF induction. If the Big O didn’t get behind that triple double foolishness he was doing, people of consequence would have called it out for what it was. Russ still would have got in off his early OKC career but not at a 99% clip. No way.

Oscar probably be 94 or 95 years old by the time Westbrook is eligible.

Back
Top Bottom