The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

It’s a formula that’s existed on basketball reference forever. I think it takes longevity, all star, all nba, # of seasons played, traditional stats, and championships.

Kyrie has been playing in the league 6-7 years before Tatum and Luka, and is already a champ.

Obviously those guys will be 100% as their careers go on. This is like the 2nd time in a few weeks I’ve seen twitter accounts rage bait people who view it as player rankings :lol:
Yeah I mean I don’t personally view it as player rankings, was more so just kind of wondering how they got to their numbers. Haven’t ever looked at the stat before.

I brought up Cryrie because even though I think he’s a HOFer, he kind of stands out when it comes to lack of accolades. Especially compared to some of the guys under him on the list that are on levels above him.

Yeah I mean I don’t personally view it as player rankings, was more so just kind of wondering how they got to their numbers. Haven’t ever looked at the stat before.

I brought up Cryrie because even though I think he’s a HOFer, he kind of stands out when it comes to lack of accolades. Especially compared to some of the guys under him on the list that are on levels above him.

1724780083041.png

I really need to know.

Has anyone made the HOF strictly because they got drafted to a certain team - but if ANY of the 29 other teams picked him, he’d not have even sniffed the HOF?

Or will Draymond be the first?

What I’m saying is take ANY hall of famer, yes even Mitch Richmond, put them on any nba team for their prime, they’re still gonna make the HOF. Because when you’re that good, you’re that good. Restart Draymonds career on any nba team and he’s not a HOFer. It is what it is

I really need to know.

Has anyone made the HOF strictly because they got drafted to a certain team - but if ANY of the 29 other teams picked him, he’d not have even sniffed the HOF?

What I’m saying is take ANY hall of famer, yes even Mitch Richmond, put them on any nba team for their prime, they’re still gonna make the HOF. Because when you’re that good, you’re that good. Restart Draymonds career on any nba team and he’s not a HOFer. It is what it is
Steph would he Kenny smith if he played for Mark Jackson his whole career

I really need to know.

Its other players this applies to.

Its other players this applies to.
Who?

Richmond is always used as the bar for worst HOFer but we know he’s in despite playing for multiple teams and the Kings for his prime

Only way another player would fit what I’m saying besides Draymond is maybe if you go back to the plumber eras

Who?

Richmond is always used as the bar for worst HOFer but we know he’s in despite playing for multiple teams and the Kings for his prime

Only way another player would fit what I’m saying besides Draymond is maybe if you go back to the plumber eras

Kobe Bryant

1724783841913.png

Why wouldn’t Draymond be good on other teams? All-time great defender that can guard every position while also being an elite connector on the other end. He could seamlessly fit on any team in the league.

Like are we saying he’d spend his entire career in Detroit or something?

Why wouldn’t Draymond be good on other teams? All-time great defender that can guard every position while also being an elite connector on the other end. He could seamlessly fit on any team in the league.

Like are we saying he’d spend his entire career in Detroit or something?

Draymond would only be as good as his teammates would be type of thing. Playing with Curry, Klay and KD really makes the type of player he is look better. He aint gonna take a bunch of chumps anywhere.

Draymond would only be as good as his teammates would be type of thing. Playing with Curry, Klay and KD really makes the type of player he is look better. He aint gonna take a bunch of chumps anywhere.
You could say that about a lot of guys though. The aforementioned Cryrie for instance.

Back
Top Bottom