The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

She got swaggerless taste. Peep how homie rocs his kicks, hooping or not, that is gross

IMG_9647.jpeg

That was a fun era man. It was cool seeing so many people wearing Lebron’s, Kobe’s, KD’s, etc. during a great time to watch the league. I think I stopped paying attention to shoe culture sometime after 2018 when everything turned into hype collabs and needing to jump through so many hoops on apps to win a pair of shoes.

I knew the sneaker game passed me by when sneakernews had a best shoe of all time tournament and the Weatherspoon Air Max 1 97’s beat the South Beach Lebron 8’s by a wide margin :lol:

That was a fun era man. It was cool seeing so many people wearing Lebron’s, Kobe’s, KD’s, etc. during a great time to watch the league. I think I stopped paying attention to shoe culture sometime after 2018 when everything turned into hype collabs and needing to jump through so many hoops on apps to win a pair of shoes.

I knew the sneaker game passed me by when sneakernews had a best shoe of all time tournament and the Weatherspoon Air Max 1 97’s beat the South Beach Lebron 8’s by a wide margin :lol:
Chill, those 1/97s are :pimp:. The SB 8s should've been left in 2010.

Back
Top Bottom