The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

Do we get to play this scenario with the other Warriors career trajectories if they didn’t get to play with Draymond?

People already do. Lest we forget the whole "they don't win those championships without draymond"

That's pretty much the consensus :lol:

What is Dray got drafted to OKC at the time? We drafted Dallas ((technically Duncanville iirc)) legend Perry Jones 2 spots ahead of him

People already do. Lest we forget the whole "they don't win those championships without draymond"

That's pretty much the consensus :lol:

They dont. Thats what made their team so good, Dray was perfect for them.

Thats the point im saying though, Dray needs to be paired with certain players to be as effective as he was. You can put Steph on any team, instantly 10x better. You cant say the same thing about Dray.

i got legit buckets on Taj Gray in my prime. Alamo too rip.

Worst i ever been cooked in my life wasn’t even some pros, well i guess maybe you could consider them but they were a traveling team that just entered tournaments and was playing some Native American tournament in Anadarko. I didnt even know Natives could hoop like that, the stereotype they are fat and alcoholics which was largely true dudes were drinking and eating chips

They dont. Thats what made their team so good, Dray was perfect for them.

Thats the point im saying though, Dray needs to be paired with certain players to be as effective as he was. You can put Steph on any team, instantly 10x better. You cant say the same thing about Dray.
This makes no sense though. How would Draymond not instantly make any team better :lol:

“10x better”

He only as good as whos around him. He’ll never be the best player on the team. If he is, thats bad. Really bad. :lol:
Again, the exact same thing can be said about other HOFers. Such as if Cryrie is your best player, your team is going to suck.

Klay
Mitch Richmond
Dennis Rodman

Just keep the exact same energy for those dudes then.

Only team Draymond PROBABLY makes the HOF with, is if he played with the Spurs during the Kawhi/Dejounte post big 3 era if Kawhi stayed.

He would’ve played a Boris Diaw/Lamar Odom/Rodman type role

Do we get to play this scenario with the other Warriors career trajectories if they didn’t get to play with Draymond?

The exercise would be would Steph curry be a sure fire hall of famer if he did not play with Draymond green.

I think you can look at Steph’s first four seasons or whatever…especially the 2012-2013 year where he was All NBA, and Draymond was a rookie….it’d a lot easier to say you’d think Steph would still be a hall of fame. You know that :lol:

Again, the exact same thing can be said about other HOFers. Such as if Cryrie is your best player, your team is going to suck.

Klay
Mitch Richmond
Dennis Rodman

Just keep the exact same energy for those dudes then.

You can stick Ky with more types of players and be successful. Dray you really need a specific type of player for him to be truly effective. Thats all im saying.

Klay, Mitch and Rodman are still gonna be the same guy on any team
They may not have gotten the rings (Klay/rodman) but they’d still be the same guy

Draymond would be your 8 ppg, good passer, defensive role player. Apples and oranges

Kobe Bryant

1724783841913.png
Predictable.

Washed when he’s in his “chaos agent bag”

lizzo-purse-1574693483.jpg

People only focus on the benefit Draymond got from playing with steph but underestimate the impact Draymond had on Steph.

Does Steph Curry's career turn out the same if he doesn't play with Draymond?

Obviously he'd still be an all star player.
but is he a goat offensive player without Draymond? Im not sure.

Their skills are so perfectly matched.

Draymond recruited KD
Draymond injured everyone on their last title run

Draymonds impact >

Back
Top Bottom