The Official NBA Season Thread: Rank the NBA Cities

Draymond drafted by any team not GSW and he’s a 1-2x all star, 0% HOF chance

I’m just saying pick any HOF and put them on a different team - ANY 🗑️ team, when it’s said and done they’d be a HOFer regardless. He’s the only one. Which is why he isn’t one

Dennis Rodman was drafted to a similar situation like Draymond. Actually he’s maybe the perfect comp.

He ended up being a 2X all star. But Dennis was drafted to the pistons RIGHT as they were catching their stride, and they won a championship in his 3rd and 4th year.

Almost 1:1 with Draymond in this regard

Draymond drafted by any team not GSW and he’s a 1-2x all star, 0% HOF chance

I’m just saying pick any HOF and put them on a different team - ANY 🗑️ team, when it’s said and done they’d be a HOFer regardless. He’s the only one. Which is why he isn’t one
There’s only a handful of players that are “situation proof” in league history and even then that’s speculation. Stuff has to go right for it to work. Draymond is a legendary role player.

Draymond was like reverse Donovan Mitchell.

In that people were way more concerned with his defense than offense and he turned into an all time defender in the league.

Prime Draymond Green also had tons of offensive value, lest we forget.
Absolutely a HOF player, no matter where he ends up he would've figured it out.

I tend to think you are who you are in the league. Outside of playing with LeBron or Curry, or under D'Antoni does it impact a player's career trajectory.

Prime Draymond Green also had tons of offensive value, lest we forget.
Absolutely a HOF player, no matter where he ends up he would've figured it out.

4 on 3s are a little different when the guys on the perimeter are Steph, Klay and KD

Like HIM HIM said, the other star guards (namely Harden & Lillard) don’t move without the ball nowhere nearly enough to take full advantage of Draymond offensive skillset. Which is DHOs, passing to cutters, using up the space from people sagging off of him. Imagine Dame or Harden actually RUNNING IN TRANSITION without the ball, guards setting screens etc. They never developed that part in their skill set for real.

He’d be good, but a not a sure fire hall of famer with the talent and skill set of the other elite guards at the time, relative to the league.

The Draymond who could shoot for 2 years def made the Warriors historic tho, on that side of the ball for sure.

Him going from a 38ish% 3pt shooter to a non threat in a year and a half was kinda crazy

Yall are taking picasso swerve picasso swerve ’s “on his own” statement too literal lol

Nobody does anything on their “own”

we all know Kai has taken over games and series’ (along side his teammates) all the time

Im sayin man jesus. :lol:

Kyrie got a bag, he doesnt need teammates to make his impact, not like Dray. He needs a good team around him to make him effective.

This has nothing to do with rings.

Draymond offense fell off so quick and dramatically that it’s no way he can be considered as a player that would be a hall of famer regardless of team/situation

Also factor in his antics, it would be looked at and received alot more differently on other squads

Draymond is buns. Point blank period. I have never seen this man play without Steph and Klay and have been impressed. He shoots the ball like he has a heavy a*s backpack on. And anytime Steph is not playing he finds a way to get ejected or suspended. I honestly think if Draymond got traded he would just retire so he wouldnt get exposed.

He's just there for the rara. The worse the game is going the more likely he is to drop kick someone. He dont listen to anyone, including his coach or teammates. He has a terrible podcast and is a Klutch Sports apologist. Bro really said he would miss a game to see lebron break the scoring record lol *****

Back
Top Bottom