The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

Had to google.......

Josh Johnson :wow:
Screenshot_20240817_151514_Chrome.jpg
It’s truly amazing….lmao I attribute it to him having the boring name Josh Johnson, he played in the NFC Championship vs. the Eagles too, when all their QB depth went down in 2022

Ish smith would like you to hold his beer

Also, if lbj is a journeyman
What do you call kd, harden and rust….Contractors ?

When I think journeyman I think someone who was ok who just bounces from team to team either cause he got cut or keeps getting involved in trades, doesnt get resigned and signs as a free agent somewhere, etc.

But I can see why someone would call Russ or like DRose a journeyman when youve been on that many teams.

RW defendere are always talking about, "Whybdoes he get blame.for everything. " Who on earth blames him for everything? People just call him.OC ,AND inefficient. But those defenders never actually address THAT.

Poor Russ. How hard it must be for him to keep getting opportunities on teams with multiple all-stars and high expectations.

RW defendere are always talking about, "Whybdoes he get blame.for everything. " Who on earth blames him for everything? People just call him.OC ,AND inefficient. But those defenders never actually address THAT.

Oscar himself is the person to blame for all of this. And with those comments, it still seems he is on the Nike/Jordan Brand/NBA payroll. When they came at him during that triple double run Russ was having that first season, he went on Mike and Mike talking about how the Warriors play awful basketball. Then had the nerve to say that teammates boxing out for Russ and stat hunting for assists was beautiful basketball. Man please.
He could have deaded all of that by pointing out what Russ was doing, but he took the money and being brought back into the limelight again. And could have simply just said I earned my triple doubles without help from my teammates.

Last edited:
What app do you guys use for podcasts. The Apple App feels eh, the podcasts are always randomly skipping around.

Back
Top Bottom