The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

Damn thread jumped 30+ pages since EYE last checked in.

The hell y'all been talking about? :lol:

OAN: Looks like the Suns are gonna have one of the best city unis again this season;

1723931181901.png

i still have those random camo size 17 or 1 8 KDs (think they are custom but not gw) just sitting in a closet somewhere

Completely useless until some sports memorabilia fanatic hits the inbox I guess, but not as useless as that time I paid $100 for Thunder mystery shoe box and got a pair of Thabo Sefoloshas. They were the Nike Hyperaggressivegames or something along that dumbass line and they werent even signed, he just initialed them and put his number on there. In fact, more than likely he didnt even do that it was probably the equipment manager #robbed I did meet Bertille though, and Keri Hilson, and Andre Roberson’s sister (the tall volleyball one) though. Player’s wives and sisters table was looking hella cute

What app do you guys use for podcasts. The Apple App feels eh, the podcasts are always randomly skipping around.

I was using this one for a while but then it started messing up with updating new episodes and replaying old episodes so I went back to the apple app.

I’m sure they resolved the issues by now, I should gonback :lol: It’s a good app

Back
Top Bottom