The Official NBA Season Thread: Schedules Released

I forget Amare missed the 06' season and Nash still carried the offense to the best in the league

Wild
Those Suns teams he orchestrated were ahead of their time offensively, why the regular disrespect for him is wild to me :lol:

Certifiably a top 10 PG all time, not a crazy opinion at all.

I suspect it always comes back to winning those b2b MVP's over some more notable contemporaries

Yes. Easily.

Who has more championships? Peak Rondo is dropping triple doubles and go head to head with Bron in the playoffs Nash wasn't ever that guy.

You’re putting him ahead of Nash because the Celtics won a chmpionship in his rookie season, when they had KG/Paul Piere/Ray Allen? Or is it the 2nd championship when he started 0 games in the playoffs that puts him over the edge?

Or is it his inferior regular season and playoff averages, even in his peak?

Rondo had a long period of time in the middle where I dont even remember where he was at tbh. But his early Boston arc and Lakers run was great. But Nash partly changed NBA basketball, along with D'antoni

You’re putting him ahead of Nash because the Celtics won a chmpionship in his rookie season, when they had KG/Paul Piere/Ray Allen? Or is it the 2nd championship when he started 0 games in the playoffs that puts him over the edge?

Or is it his inferior regular season and playoff averages, even in his peak?

So we're going to act like he wasn't a contributing member to that 08 Boston run? Or the 2020 Lakers? Why do we pick and choose who gets points for winning?

Mike Conley is better than Steve Nash if we're being honest.

Rondo had a long period of time in the middle where I dont even remember where he was at tbh. But his early Boston arc and Lakers run was great. But Nash partly changed NBA basketball, along with D'antoni

More D'antoni than Nash. Nash just so happened to be the lead guard in the system. System player. Give me Rondo's career over Nash's any day of the week, one is a winning basketball player and the other isn't.

Rondo's biggest issue was his attitude.

Plus Nash got a lot of sons. Curry slighty, but Trae Young and even Caitlin play a lot like Nash.

I'm not a fan of any of those afore mentioned players and all of them clear Nash easily. Even big Cait.

He had one good stretch of scoring last season and before that people were calling for him to be traded. No way is he a better scorer than someone who just won Finals MVP
It seems like a lot of times “having a bigger bag/more tools” carries more weight with some folks than actual production.

JB is a mid 20s per game scorer that shoots just under 50% from the field. While also having to play good defense. Fits in seamlessly on any team in the league. May not do it in style like some others, but the ball is going in the basket a lot, efficiently.

Not to say Jalen Green can’t someday be better. I was in here last season fighting the idea that the Rockets should just give up on him. Because he obviously does have promise.

Leapfrogging him over JB right now is stupid though.

Under Udoka Jalen Green became a solid defender too. Now he's 22, and got some seasons under his belt. His talent cant be denied. He just has to be consistent and more effiecient. But 3 years in, most young SGs aren't. Especially with a team as bad as Houston was.

That’s all fine. Just get back to me when he’s scoring more points with better efficiency. Then there will be a real argument.

Im hoping for 23 ppg of effiecient splits. But if not we got Reed Sheppard, and Amen is still probably our highest potential guy because of his size and playmaking. We got a lot of mouths to feed on the team

So we're going to act like he wasn't a contributing member to that 08 Boston run? Or the 2020 Lakers? Why do we pick and choose who gets points for winning?

Mike Conley is better than Steve Nash if we're being honest.

More D'antoni than Nash. Nash just so happened to be the lead guard in the system. System player. Give me Rondo's career over Nash's any day of the week, one is a winning basketball player and the other isn't.

All due respect, I’m putting Nash ahead of Bron. I wouldn’t even put Rondo over Derek Fisher.

1724253729222.gif

Back
Top Bottom