The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

There is one main designer that does the Sabrinas, Books, Ja, A'ja and KDs

He worked on the Kobe line and the Kyries

Some of the shoes come out like they do because of request by the athletes. Books and KDs especially don't like Kobes.

Brons went to a lower cut because Bron was not wearing the hi-top maximalist sigs anymore.

This whole "he just make them look like Kobes" is not true.

Shoes come out how they do because of multiple factors.

someone done perioded on them
SuperBad - Blood Brothers on Make a GIF

There’s more variety in the Nike basketball line than most people realize, but a lot of it comes in the form of non-signature shoes, which don’t really get marketed anymore. Here’s a few examples:

IMG_0295.jpeg
IMG_0294.png

IMG_0293.png
Im not up on all the latest signature shoes but those first ones are nicer than any recent ones ive seen. The second pair might be ok in a different color

Yes. It's not even remotely close. The impact old folks claim Wilt had on the game (changing the rules...changing lane width) is the same level of impact I've seen steph have on basketball. His mark will be on the game forever.

And I say that as someone who has no issue slandering steph. If derrick stays healthy, I think the battle for best pg of the era would have been epic between the 2 of them. A rose lead Bulls team was the last team to beat golden state in Golden state the year they won that 1st title. Beyond that, steph's lackadaisical approach cost his team a title *insert gif of horrible behind the back pass* but bro's impact on the game is undeniable.

Back
Top Bottom