The Official NBA Season Thread: Sunscreen and GOAT Talk

Some parts I agree with. Some nah.

Track n field may be seen every 4 years by casuals, but they compete year round in Diamond League and different tourneys that are global. Plus world games. Bolt hyper famous. Sydney McLaughlin.

Noah's 'attitude' may be the turn off, but it's not that his sport isn't marketable. He just hasn't been likeable by the right people. There's definitely a market tho. He could have a Yeezy type casual style with some wild elements. But people just haven't connected with him.

You were able to get through that clip?

I tried to watch and it was just Gilberto saying “who?” over and over again lol
I legit don't understand how people sit thru these podcasts where dudes just be yapping about absolutely nothing for hours. It baffles me how people consume so much media :lol:. Just keeping up with actual games leaves hardly any time for other interests

He went all in on himself and came up a little short.

I understood why he took shots at the NBA and Canada, he was trying to be provocative and promote himself in a controversial way....

controversy sells for sure....

but he didn't back it up. That's the most important part.

I think if he would have won 200 gold and relay gold his profile would have DRASTICALLY increased and his popularity would have sky rocketed....they were ready to roll out the red carpet for him.

BUT

Cant be barking like that and then not back it up, it came back to bite him.

Respect for going on all in himself though. Takes balls.

My boy still rep the gang :emoji_flag_us:

I legit don't understand how people sit thru these podcasts where dudes just be yapping about absolutely nothing for hours. It baffles me how people consume so much media :lol:. Just keeping up with actual games leaves hardly any time for other interests

This.

I be seeing some podcasts be like 3 plus hours I be like what the hell😂 I just wait for the most important parts to get clipped up and hit the TL cuz aint no way Im sittin thru all that.

Back
Top Bottom